No announcement yet.

A sincere Broner apologizes to fans/media for missing weight; breaks into tears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
    i hope broner fights Gift Garcia, or better yet, I hope Gift has the balls to step up to A.B. I'd definitely root for A.B.
    That's probably the best fight that can be made over at PBC in terms of entertainment. I think Danny would take a close one but you can't count Broner out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      This may come as a shock to people but I'm starting to lose my patience. Adrien Broner was at Dan Marino status and is now slowly on the verge of falling into Johnny manziel status
      Don't ever change Brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        That's probably the best fight that can be made over at PBC in terms of entertainment. I think Danny would take a close one but you can't count Broner out.
        Honestly, I see A.B. pulling it off. People try to discredit A.B., but the dude can bang or box. He'd definitely take Gift to school, or probably knock him out. The only thing Danny has is that ******ed lucky punch. Peterson and Herrera proved it, too. But you're right... entertaining fight for sure. make it happen PBC.

Comment

i hope broner fights Gift Garcia, or better yet, I hope Gift has the balls to step up to A.B. I'd definitely root for A.B.
          For real agreed danny don't have the balls to step up to broner

Comment

Danny would beat the schit out Broner

Comment

Fuk broner and fuk this Mexican^^^^^!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
                I don't get the Marino comparison.

I've lost my patience with him.
                Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Why on earth would ever have had Broner at Marino status?
                Because Marino ain't won ****. Broner has accomplished more in boxing than Marino has in football. I.E. Broner won 4 world titles and Marino won zero super bowls.

Comment

What a goddamn huge gang of leeches and clinger-ons in there lmaooooo

Comment

Broner is a dckhead

Comment

Honestly, I see A.B. pulling it off. People try to discredit A.B., but the dude can bang or box. He'd definitely take Gift to school, or probably knock him out. The only thing Danny has is that ******ed lucky punch. Peterson and Herrera proved it, too. But you're right... entertaining fight for sure. make it happen PBC.
                      Lol. That retarted blind left hook

Comment

Working...
                      X