Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi "Not a single fighter I've talked to thinks Pacquiao did it clean"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Well, Paulie actually does talk to fighters, probably on a daily basis. So I hold his opinion to a pretty high standard.
    yea right and if he said payweather did PEDs then you would say he was a scum bag

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      SMH, all you had to do was watch the video and Armstrong admits that, you can't get a better source than that.
      do you think that payweather had so many vampire facials that it turned him black?? is it possible he is really white?? he would lose all his black fans then

Comment

• Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
        Naw this is a bad outlook the fighters at the very top if they decide to juice can do it to way better levels than other fighters people used to say that about armstrong that everyone was doing it so it wasn't a big deal but he juiced on another level to anyone else and manipulated the system far better so it's not an even playing field at all it's completely skewed in his favour I'd be stunned if manny was clean
        Lance was bragging on his tweets before that for 20 yrs career and with 500 drug testing agency world wide all year round he was never tested positive.

and that was not just lance, the entire 8-10 man US postal team were never caught.

imagine floyd being tested by his favorite drug testing agency USADA who don't conduct random drug test twice a year and only for a few months and not just that Floyd decide when the test start and when it stops in his last few years. how easy it is for floyd to cheat that?

there were only 2 known drug testing agency in boxing and he rejects one of them.

lance have 500 of those. and not just murican agencies but world wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
          Are you so fckin ignorant that you actually believe that you know more about Manny's "power" than Mosley was quoted as saying Manny's power felt... strange...different?

Are you so fckin ignorant that you actually THINK being a forum-douche affords you MORE insight than the pro fighters Malignaggi alludes to in this video?

COMMONsense does NOT allow for the fantasy that is Pacquaio with regard to moving UP in weight and terrorizing BIGGER men with his... "power."

PEDs are not allowed for a REASON. Tell me again how PEDs don't help with STRENGTH, MASS and STAMINA you fckin idiot...
          mosley as a source a guy who was caught juiced to the gills as a source?? are you insane?? why don't all the fighters take the same stuff KO everybody in 10 weight classes? so they are all clean watching manny make millions and refuse to take PEDs

Comment

• Paulie needs a new tune to sing.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              do you think that payweather had so many vampire facials that it turned him black?? is it possible he is really white?? he would lose all his black fans then
              What's with you and your sick obsession with race? It just goes to show how insecure and awkward you feel in your own skin. Sucks to be you man.

Comment

• I just don't see the proof that Pac did roids. He has looked and fought pretty much the same since the 2nd Marquez fight at 130. Except he didn't have to drain himself at 135 and beyond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  What's with you and your sick obsession with race? It just goes to show how insecure and awkward you feel in your own skin. Sucks to be you man.
                  say what ever you want to feel better you are the race obsessed racist here. what I said was half a joke but the truth is you favor only black fighters. and there is nothing wrong with that should favor your own race like I do just admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    This guy still talking ab this. .......
                    Sometimes you gotta know when you're being used and this is one of those moments. It's the same with Floyd senior, stop letting them use you every two seconds they see you hoping that they can get a sound byte.

Comment

Working...
                    X