Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook vs Bradley: IBF WW title. What's your take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook vs Bradley: IBF WW title. What's your take?

Brook shall be stepping up his competition in his next fight and this opponent fits the criteria. A real 50-50 fight.

Brook's notable wins:

1) Shawn Porter: Won IBF WW title

2) V. Senchenko: Beast from the East (of Europe).

3) Frankie Gavin: former World Champion......in the amateurs.

Bradley's
    notable wins:

1) Colin Lynes: Lynes is a solid warrior who just when you think is down and out comes right back. As the saying goes to describe such character and grit, "He's a Colin with 9 Lynes".

2) Anzor Gamgebeli: Russia backed down from Georgia. Nuff said!

3) TBA

Did I mention I was talking about Bradley Skeete?

Bradley by Stoppage
    15.00%
    Bradley by Decision
    37.50%
    Brook by Stoppage
    20.00%
    Brook by Decision
    27.50%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by Box-Office; 07-26-2015, 05:39 PM.

I like it. If Brook can unify his IBF title with Bradley's WBO, he would make for an intriguing opponent for Mayweather's 50th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      I like it. If Brook can unify his IBF title with Bradley's WBO, he would make for an intriguing opponent for Mayweather's 50th fight.
      Yes, adding Bradley's WBO European title definitely adds validity to Kell's claim for a Mayweather showdown

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I like how this joke thread has been met with an inadvertently sensible response.

Comment

LM FUKIN AO @ Senchenko Welter Klitschko !!

Dude, really ?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
            Yes, adding Bradley's WBO European title definitely adds validity to Kell's claim for a Mayweather showdown
            Are you a Khan fan?

Comment

Originally posted by G_Child_123 View Post
              I like how this joke thread has been met with an inadvertently sensible response.
              He got me. I only read the thread title.

Comment

In B4 Dirk Diggler.

Comment

Are you trollin Bradley that hard or just hangin from Brook's d.ick here ? No mention of wins over Vargas which was a complete shut out, Marquez, PAC, Provodnikov, Alexander and Peterson ? Even Abregu and Witter ante better wins than Gavin and Senchenko ! I mean seriously who the fcuk are those guys ? Senchenko was stopped by PAULIE MALIGNAGGI ffs !

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    Are you trollin Bradley that hard or just hangin from Brook's d.ick here ? No mention of wins over Vargas which was a complete shut out, Marquez, PAC, Provodnikov, Alexander and Peterson ? Even Abregu and Witter ante better wins than Gavin and Senchenko ! I mean seriously who the fcuk are those guys ? Senchenko was stopped by PAULIE MALIGNAGGI ffs !
                    wrong bradley

brook wouldn't fight the other one but this matchup is very likely

Comment

Working...
                    X