No announcement yet.

Details Emerge About Floyd Mayweather's Time in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    LOL Floyd is 100% American and can't write the English language perfectly.

I mean for a kid that probably never went to school, or never took it seriously, he writes okay, but he there's too many silly mistakes.
    you owe me an inca cola, this sheit was too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX
      IMAGE#1

Damn,Floyd is rich wealthy and enjoying life...But you can tell by reading this letter he is far from an educated man. That reflects on a lot of athletes and boxers more then others since there is no scholarship for boxing. Floyd has done very well in life with his limited educated though.
      I can certainly see that. Looks like it also reflects on more than just athletes/boxers.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        "I'm going to get surgery as soon as I get out and file a law suit."

His health deteriorated within 9 days of being in jail.

One of my fondest memories as a boxing fan.
        I can defend that, but not his writing skills.

Floyd claims to take 3000-4000 calories a day, which for his age and body, and his job, it is very believable. In jail, he was not eating the food they were giving him. Now I don't know if you have experienced this but I have, that all it takes is one day without your normal diet to feel weak. I usually eat around 2500 calories a day, which is not enough to work out hard, but it's okay. But when I go just one day where let's say I only eat one meal, I feel very weak, grumpy, and I don't wanna do ****, cause I got my body used to taking 2500 calories a day. So when you don't give your body what it's used to taking, picture it as your body having a mind of its own and it gets mad at you and turns on you, it gets weak. It gets to a point that it is even psychological, you are okay, but you think because you are not eating what you're used to, that you are not okay.

Picture that but on a grander scale, like Floyd's case.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

Mayweather casued a lot of problems in that month lol.
          Jesus lol he told him he had a black heart. That is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            that's what happens when you dont finish high school.
            become a prodigy by focusing on one craft? i'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post

Damn,Floyd is rich wealthy and enjoying life...But you can tell by reading this letter he is far from an educated man. That reflects on a lot of athletes and boxers more then others since there is no scholarship for boxing. Floyd has done very well in life with his limited educated though.
              Larry, I've seen you post for years, you're far from an authoritative figure when it comes to grammar.

Comment

Here comes 20 pages of useless posts

Comment

yall running late doe....this been in the air for a few hours now.....ya'll slacking!!

Comment

"I'm in a max facility when I don't supposed to be". I'm sorry but there's no excuse for being that uneducated. I can say for certain that I wrote better than Floyd does now when I was ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Le samouraď View Post
                      Hell, for all we know Pacquiao can write/speak his native tongue beautifully. English is Floyd's native tongue and yet you wouldn't necessarily know by reading that shít.
                      That is true, but I don't think you needed this letter which probably took him a couple hours to write to shed any light on this. If you listened to him speak or better yet try to make a point debating someone you knew he didn't have a firm grasp on the English language.

Comment

Working...
                      X