Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ritchie Incognito a big bad bully or the fn man?

Im a big dolphins fan ("Omg chicago bulls fan a miami dolphin fan wtf" Suck my weeny u mangy ****s, been loyal in the struggle with both teams)

Hate how it had to happen this year when we had a decent squad. Jonathon Martins been calling him a bully and now theirs an incident where he was drunk "molested" a black chick with a golf club by rubbing it against her puuusay. His teammates said him and martin were friends and martin was like his little brother. Fins WR Hartline said Martin was joking in the lockeroom about the racial voicemails before.

Whos side are you on?

Incognito is a rick tho I find the golf incident fn hilariois. I think Martins being a drama queen and wants to get lawsuit paid. Hes obviously a pyscho imo with mental health problems. Just hope we come out like the pats during their scandal and come out goin harder!

I generally don't think bullying is acceptable even in the NFL...however Martin is getting something like $400K a year and pro football is a pretty tough game so...

and yeah Ritchie Incognito is know to be a jackass...but life in a league where a guy can earn millions isn't always going to be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded
      I generally don't think bullying is acceptable even in the NFL...however Martin is getting something like $400K a year and pro football is a pretty tough game so...

and yeah Ritchie Incognito is know to be a jackass...but life in a league where a guy can earn millions isn't always going to be easy.
      True plus he never went to the team council or philbin about it which could have stopped it. He did go to the GM but every Dolphins fan hates Ireland anyway. Hes always been an idiot and im not the least bit surprised he told martin to punch him in the face lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Kobe's done much worse.

Comment

His history and word you hear from other players confirms he's a scumbag.

In this case, it seems everyone else is behind him, but he took the hazing too far. That or this is a really, really sad commentary on the mindset of an NFL locker room.

Comment

bullying...?
            you can't be a "bully" in the NFL. these are grown men playing a violent game. violence / intimidation is what they do. these guys will literally fight in practice to settle disputes.

richie ingognito's being a douchebag goes far beyond what he did to "bully" a teammate. he evidently assaulted a woman in 2012. he groped her with a golf club. he is a nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              Im a big dolphins fan ("Omg chicago bulls fan a miami dolphin fan wtf" Suck my weeny u mangy ****s, been loyal in the struggle with both teams)

Hate how it had to happen this year when we had a decent squad. Jonathon Martins been calling him a bully and now theirs an incident where he was drunk "molested" a black chick with a golf club by rubbing it against her puuusay. His teammates said him and martin were friends and martin was like his little brother. Fins WR Hartline said Martin was joking in the lockeroom about the racial voicemails before.

Whos side are you on?

Incognito is a rick tho I find the golf incident fn hilariois. I think Martins being a drama queen and wants to get lawsuit paid. Hes obviously a pyscho imo with mental health problems. Just hope we come out like the pats during their scandal and come out goin harder!
              Come on these are ****in grown men.. how the hell you get so upset about people getting up as u sit down and leaving you there.. LOL maybe if he was 4-16 year old boy i could understand it.. Guy is a drama queen.. or has mental issues

Incognito may or may not be a dick but i think the fact that the lockeroom is behind him even though he most likely will never play for them again says alot. Doesn't matter if you mean it in as a joke or not but in todays world a white man dropping racial slurs.. is ****ed.. at least for a while.. in mel gibson case

Comment

Couple of things....

First off, just because you are a big man, doesn't mean you can't be bullied. Bullying is a state of mind, not a matter of size. Incognito is a maniac who people are scared of and I'm sure Martin was scared of him.

Second, I understand the culture of being macho in a macho sport, but Incognito crossed the line when he went on the racial rant, he fuked up. If he would have just threatened him or said some stupid ****, he would be forgiven, but calling him a half breed ni66er and saying he wants to slap his mother and **** in his mouth....a little too much.

Incognito destroyed his career because there's going to be too much pressure to not allow him to play again. With his reputation, he is done. He was kicked out of BOTH of his college teams and is a dirty player by his own admission.

Also, Martin spent time getting mental health care, I don't think the dude is right in the head. So we need to be a bit more understanding of this, mental health is no joke, I have seen it first hand.

Comment

Amazes me how a BUNCH of people want to blame the victim here. Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    bullying...?
                    you can't be a "bully" in the NFL. these are grown men playing a violent game. violence / intimidation is what they do. these guys will literally fight in practice to settle disputes.

richie ingognito's being a douchebag goes far beyond what he did to "bully" a teammate. he evidently assaulted a woman in 2012. he groped her with a golf club. he is a nutcase.
                    That is what needs to be talked about, more than Martin being "soft". I don't know everything that happened. But as a former football player (in college and arena football), I know how locker rooms can be. Guys CAN and they DO take things too far at times. When that happens, the leaders, the Seniors, the older guys step in and stop those things from happening. From what I have seen/read here, that wasn't the case. The Dolphins are running to cover Richie's tail and I have a problem with that. Not to mention, Richie was a Ram (my hometown/favorite team) and the guy was a JERK, period. And I'm NOT the guy to name call. We had to cut the guy from the team because of his actions/attitude. And there are reports coming out now about him being a bully years ago. We will see what happens going forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X