Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official pfp top 10 best fighters in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Frank

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    It's "you're" mother****er, lmao.

Second, why use this alt?

Third, if you ever find another poster who says Vitali beats prime Ali, I will wire you $10,000.00 in cash-real cash!

Lastly, post your pfp list. Why should I keep arguing with you about my pfp list, and you haven't posted yours, lmao? Froch lost to the two best fighters he faced. He was on my pfp llist until he lost, and others moved ahead of him. I'll continue this conversation AFTER you post your top 10 otherwise, I'll just talk to other posters. Now go wake Pac up mother****er.
    1) You are correct. It's [you're] and not [your] in that context. The hours have gotten to me today I usually don't make that mistake. My professor would have strangled me for that one. I know better, I was just tired, trust me I know proper english contractions my friend.

2) You write "Second, why use this alt?" What in the freaking hell does that mean? I've tried figuring out what your saying but i'm lost.

3) Vitali destroys Ali. Period. What the contest is going to come down to is chin. Vitali has Ali in height and reach .... and dare I say it CHIN. Ali's chin is going to go before Vitali's.

**And PS, to anybody who thinks the Klitschko's don't dominate any era in boxing ... get your brain checked - It ain't functioning properly.

Oh yeah Frank, I agree mostly with your list, thats why I didn't post one. It was just ridiculous have Rios there .... a real rookie mistake there Frank. Shit happens sometimes. You obviously missed the Rios/Abril fight or you never would have Rios on your list. You obviously missed the Pacquiao/Bradley fight too by the looks of it since you have Bradley on your list.

Comment

How the **** is Andre Ward not UNANIMOUSLY #1 on all lists? Nobody has faced fiercer and tougher competition inside and outside of their weight class and nobody has shown the skills he has in a long ass time. Seriously, I can't think back to a fighter who is as complete as Andre Ward. I'm the guy who DOUBTED and wanted him to PROVE over and over again that he was great. This dude did something in 3 years what some ATG's could only do in their entire careers.

Comment

@Mike D and @Frank again.. and everyone wishing to swear without censorship

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        Frank i've been here for a while, but only started posting regularly recently, but, in your quote above you know Boxingscene is always gonna bleep out your swears of "fuck" with "****"

So after your done typing your thoughts, highlight one letter in your swears and use the drop down font box, and change one letter to a different font style ... then you can swear properly without censorship.

.... and we can also understand your thoughts instead of wondering what swear you were using lol.

see:

fuck
        cunt
        pussy
        bitch
        motherfucker

Regards, and your welcome for the tip.
        Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        lmfao

Hey Mike, you like that fucking shit huh!

I don't usually swear, that was for illustration purposes only.

If anybody didn't know how to swear, and just learned ... let me get some of them Green Karma points.

Regards,

Comment

@Japanese Boxing

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          How the **** is Andre Ward not UNANIMOUSLY #1 on all lists? Nobody has faced fiercer and tougher competition inside and outside of their weight class and nobody has shown the skills he has in a long ass time. Seriously, I can't think back to a fighter who is as complete as Andre Ward. I'm the guy who DOUBTED and wanted him to PROVE over and over again that he was great. This dude did something in 3 years what some ATG's could only do in their entire careers.
          I'll co-sign that man, Ward has arrived. He's something special.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            because once you become #1 you can never lose your position for some strange reason unless you lose. floyd hasn't lost but he also has rarely fought and when he has fought it was against second rate opposition. he is gaming the system. they should bust him down. might actually motivate him to start taking risks. he only became #1 after beating gatti anyway. pretty lame. why wasn't baldomir or alfonso gomez #1?

Comment

@Frank

1) Andre Ward, he is a beast
              2) Sergio Martinez, guy has skill, stamina and can punch.
              3) Floyd Mayweather, He should be lower from inactivity, but, what can I
              say, I love the shoulder roll.
              4) Vitali Klitschko Because he is tougher than Wladimir. Always has been.
              5) Wladimir Klitschko He has been on a streak for years.
              6) Juan Manuel Marquez Regardless of him being juiced, he's on here.
              7) Nonito Donaire Being billed as the next Manny Pacquiao.
              8) Carl Froch Fights all comers and wins. Waiting on the Ward
              rematch.
              9) Abner Mares Guy has been beating dudes.
              10) Manny Pacquiao I honestly should have him higher, given JMM was juiced, but his stock has dropped until he regains a higher spot. I'm sure he will climb the list to the top again, I just don't see him going out like that. But, we'll see now won't we.

That's my list Frank. Try finding a flaw.

Comment

You have Brandon Rios in your top 10. That automatically invalidates your list as a steaming pile of sheet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  because once you become #1 you can never lose your position for some strange reason unless you lose. floyd hasn't lost but he also has rarely fought and when he has fought it was against second rate opposition. he is gaming the system. they should bust him down. might actually motivate him to start taking risks. he only became #1 after beating gatti anyway. pretty lame. why wasn't baldomir or alfonso gomez #1?

He lost his position when he retired. MP was consensus no 1 for quite some time.

Comment

@check hook

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    You have Brandon Rios in your top 10. That automatically invalidates your list as a steaming pile of sheet!!!!
                    Same thing I said when I saw his list. We've been beefing about the Rios thing .... It really does invalidate his list somewhat.

Comment

I'm not gonna do no top 10 P4P list. I can't even name 10 fighters. I will do a top 5 P4P, the other 5 slots are not important at all.

1. Mayweather: It's like, whatever. He's on everyone's list.
                      2. Marquez: Pacquiao KO.
                      3. Donaire: Dominating for a long time, last fight was like whatever.
                      4. Martinez: Good wins, maybe needs unification bought.
                      5. Ward: Good wins, coming up and will take over once other dudes retire.

My list pretty much has who has been dominating longest at the top and goes along in that manner. It makes sense, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X