No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    sshhitt , i dont even think garcia can handle alvarado...

i love the people STILL sleepin on swifty. rios lmao, just lmao. garcia spanks rios all day every day. the only tough fight for danny right now at 140 is matthyse. Im sure danny will fight zab, then lucas, then go to 147. by that time, Im sure rios will be forgotten, espeically if that snake arum actually is cruel enough to put rios in there with manny.

give swifty his props people, he on top of the food chain right now, and I dont see anyone at 140 that can beat him. too tough and too much will...

danny's only gonna get better and better. deal with it haterz!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      aint happening but obviously Garcia is better then him in every way can't think of one thing Rios does better then Danny.

better fight is him vs Matthysse make it happen GBP
      Then you aren't thinking very hard.

I'll go with Garcia by decision, but this would be close and both guys would eat a lot of shots. Garcia's timing wins him the fight, 7-5 or 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        Danny Swift Garcia would box the pants off Rios. Rios is only good on the inside and has no skill. Doubt the fight would ever happen tho.
        Fighting inside is a skill. Something NSB clearly doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Garcia is fast and a better boxer than Rios but something about Rios' style vs what Garcia likes to do makes me think it's a bad fight for Garcia. Same with Josesito Lopez, I would keep Garcia away from both of those guys.
          I can see it too, Garcia isn't quite a mover and boxer, and while his power will definitely be overrated now, I'm pretty sure Rios could eat it. Not hard to imagine a brawl, which favors Rios over the long haul.

Comment

I agree it will be Margarito vs Cintron all over again. Where Cintron had every physical advantage it was Margaritos will, chin and pressure that prevailed. Rios by 8RD KO/TKO.

Comment

Obviously Garcia is better, but he does get hit... Its not like he a defensive master... And if u get hit enough by Rios it'll start to show

Comment

Other than Khan and Morales who has Danny Ko'd for folks to be coining him to have "Big Power"? hes not Ko'in Rios, Rios wins this one by share heart Danny hasn't had to dig deep yet and Rios takes him into deep waters and the kid wont make it....

Comment

Rios breaks him down and stops him

Comment

rios will bust his face up and stop him late imo....garcia has already shown he has soft skin...morales busted him up in the first fight, kahn was cutting & busting him up in just 2 rounds hell even last night a morales jab gave him a mouse under his eye. rios walks him down and laughs at his punches stops him on cuts

Comment

Riso would walk him down and stop him in the middle rounds..

Comment

Working...
                      X