Clear All

• Who wins today at cruiserweight..Roy Jones versus James Toney

Who wins why and how?
    roy
    31.43%
    toney
    68.57%

The poll is expired.

i am voting for the dude with better speech ability (mental health). ask RJR to say "Stupendou and Superfluous" together three times correctly and it will take less time for Toney to KO his arse. Don't get me wrong RJR is one of the best all-time in his prime but he is shadow of his shadow of his prime now. sad but true.

Comment

toney dont have the style to put pressure on roy. roy would popshot to a ud. even washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        toney dont have the style to put pressure on roy. roy would popshot to a ud. even washed up.
        the only things roy is gonna pop shot now are proper pronunciation and speech.

Comment

Toney. Roy is a dirty look away from being KOd these days.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Toney. Roy is a dirty look away from being KOd these days.
            damn.......................

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              damn.......................
              Bro, I absolutely LOVE Roy but it's no joke. :|..At least Toney is durable, and Roy can barely even potshot (if you can call it that) now. Sad watching him fight with no legs.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Bro, I absolutely LOVE Roy but it's no joke. :|..At least Toney is durable, and Roy can barely even potshot (if you can call it that) now. Sad watching him fight with no legs.
                seeing Roy ko'd by people who wouldnt even be fit to wash hi jock strap in his prime is sad

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                  seeing Roy ko'd by people who wouldnt even be fit to wash hi jock strap in his prime is sad

Yeah, I hate how he does that stupid little arm raise to "block" but he blocks nothing and eats a left hook. Every time I see him do that I'm scared he's gunna get KOd lol. Before he'd do that, but also use his legs. Now he just goes "EHHHH -arms up, no leg movement..wasn't hit hard...profit-" lol.

Comment

Toney by K.O

Sad thing is I wouldn't be too surprised if Toney beats Adamek who to me looks to be rapidly declining & is on the verge of another H/W title shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X