No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman ROUND by ROUND breakdown of Pacquiao vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman ROUND by ROUND breakdown of Pacquiao vs Bradley

couldn't find this post, if it already exists...sorry.

bradley needs to listen to this. All he can say is i felt i won the fight? Try to explain more eloquently please just like kellerman did.
    All bradley fans are the same as Bradley, not very convincing at all.

Even though Brad should have been losing by 9th round by some margin, his corner never showed no urgency? Why? When you are fighting the champ you know you have to go far beyond what bradley was delivering.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      bradley needs to listen to this. All he can say is i felt i won the fight? Try to explain more eloquently please just like kellerman did.

Even though Brad should have been losing by 9th round by some margin, his corner never showed no urgency? Why? When you are fighting the champ you know you have to go far beyond what bradley was delivering.

Comment

He's fuccin fighter. He's supposed to think he won. He worked his ass off and fought through two foot injuries just to have an opportunity to earn a decision at the end. Only to have fans harass him and send him death threats. Leave that man alone and criticize the judges.

Comment

I disagree with 5th and 7th those could be Bradley rounds also Max is giving Manny way too much credit he doesn't have that Manny decisive rounds Maybe 4th and 8th 9th were the only clear Manny rounds there were 7 indecisive rounds in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            He's fuccin fighter. He's supposed to think he won. He worked his ass off and fought through two foot injuries just to have an opportunity to earn a decision at the end. Only to have fans harass him and send him death threats. Leave that man alone and criticize the judges.
            The judges will continue to get criticized no need to worry about that. Its bradley that is concerning me. He insults peoples intelligence with watch the fight without sound as if that is all it takes to fool people? He needs to understand no matter what he thinks or 2 judges thought, that he needs to take onboard other peoples thoughts as well, not just the 2 judges, but the thoughts and comments of the people who think Pac was robbed and address them, if he decides to talk that is.

Can he, or is he able to dispute kellermans and everyones belief that rounds 3,4,5,6,7,8,8 rounds were Pacs alone? Or will he just say i felt i won?
            And hes talking as much after the fight as he did before the fight.

Comment

Kellerman and Rafael picked Bradley to win? ******s.

Agree with what Kellerman's saying here but jeez his voice is much more annoying on radio.

Interesting note on Roach being quiet and not angry at the end.

Comment

The judges will continue to get criticized no need to worry about that. Its bradley that is concerning me. He insults peoples intelligence with watch the fight without sound as if that is all it takes to fool people? He needs to understand no matter what he thinks or 2 judges thought, that he needs to take onboard other peoples thoughts as well, not just the 2 judges, but the thoughts and comments of the people who think Pac was robbed and address them, if he decides to talk that is.

Can he, or is he able to dispute kellermans and everyones belief that rounds 3,4,5,6,7,8,8 rounds were Pacs alone? Or will he just say i felt i won?

Comment

Again he's a fighter.

Where were you when Paul Williams was talking shyt about outworking Erislandy Lara. And how Lara was inactive and only throwing one punch at a time.

Brandon Rios said Abril was running the whole fight and was holding too much.

Tavoris Cloud has numerous interviews talking about how he felt he defeated Campillo.

Your asking Bradley to do something that fighters just don't do. He deserves none of the criticism. I mean damn, these Pac fans are blaming the wrong person and it's been taken to the extreme. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Kellerman and Rafael picked Bradley to win? ******s.

Agree with what Kellerman's saying here but jeez his voice is much more annoying on radio.

Interesting note on Roach being quiet and not angry at the end.
                    That is weird!!!

You would think Roach would never shut up and Ariza too because they all talk so much ****, you think they all knew?

Comment

Working...
                    X