Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are average fighting fans really so shallow, example Froch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are average fighting fans really so shallow, example Froch.

Most people on BS loved them some Froch before the Ward fight. I like him too, still do. But after losing to Ward he instantly became a bum.

Now me, I find that hard to swallow. He lost to Andre Ward, not some bonified journeyman here. That type of logic is disturbing as ****.

I would apply that logic to someone like say Juanma, who got ko'd by Salido, now that's shameful. But to lose to 1 of the top fighters in the sport shouldn't produce the kind of comments I've seen tossed his way after Froch's defeat.

Usually ever fighter loses, there's no shame in losing to a great. Or in Froch's case a very good fighter atm.

He is far from a bum, Froch is still a top 5 fighter in the world at 168 its just Ward's craft and athletic advantages were too much to overcome on that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He is far from a bum, Froch is still a top 5 fighter in the world at 168 its just Ward's craft and athletic advantages were too much to overcome on that night.
      Top 5 huh, so you have more than just Ward rated over him now then?? Who might that be & may I ask why??

Comment

Froch would break Bootay....thats all I gotta say

I'll always like Froch..dude is too genuine!!

Comment

its not so much he lost but how badly he lost that suprised everyone

no one expected not very powerfull ward to manhandle and *****slap froch all over the ring the way he did

alot of people just lost alot of respect for froch's abilities- i dont think anyone ever rated him that highly to begin with

Comment

Seems to happen all the time around here. It's become the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Froch would break Bootay....thats all I gotta say

I'll always like Froch..dude is too genuine!!
              This how I feel. Some have taken a proven fighter, (like Froch) toss him to the side for a thoroughly unproven fighter like Bute. I mean Bute was the man that pitched a shutout vs Andrade for 11 rounds and 2:45 before being stopped but dragged along by an incompetent ref.

Sure he's kinda fast, with decent power, but he has ****ty stamina & a suspect chin. I hope they fight next soo bad so Froch can take his title & send him packing. Freedom better pay me,lol!!

Comment

Who called Froch a bum?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  What a bum Froch is. Ward totally outcalssed that bum. I can't get over how much of a bum Froch is. I'm glad this bum was finally exposed by a great fighter. Only bums thought Froch had a chance. Bums recognize bums.

Oh really? You must of forgot that you posted this. LOL!!

Comment

youre full of ****, but i agree with this post...........

Comment

Working...
                    X