Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very disappointed with Floyd, he sold out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    oh really?? a ******* disappointed with mayweather?? that can't be true...

stfu and eat a dog ya cun.t
    how is he not banned from this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
      this. no money no popularity and humble or a jerk and rich

Apparently, Floyd was Philthy Rich.

Why would he need to put on an act to make money if he already was touting himself as wealthy?

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
        Some of you mother****ers are like little ass snot nose kids, I swear. We really needed this thread? Because Larry made one on Marquez? Boxing has more geek ass fans than any other sport by far.
        I don't even like Marquez. I think hes one of the most overrated fighters of this era.

Its just strange to see someone sell out, when they didn't really need to.

Apparently, "skills pay bills", and apparently, Floyd has an abundance of skills.

So, is it really necessary to "act" in the manner he chooses?

I don't see other fighters going that route, and they're still making millions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post

Apparently, Floyd was Philthy Rich.

Why would he need to put on an act to make money if he already was touting himself as wealthy?
          you see how he acted for the DLH 24/7 and you seen how much that sold vs the old PBF who sells 400K PPV its simple really

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            you see how he acted for the DLH 24/7 and you seen how much that sold vs the old PBF who sells 400K PPV its simple really
            Sell out.

Plain and simple.

Comment

Can't remember, did he have the Money persona before the WWE appearances? Did Vinnie Mac influence this transformation?

Comment

People say "sell out" like it's a bad thing. That's usually a term coined for the very rich and successful, everybody here would kill to be called a sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  People say "sell out" like it's a bad thing. That's usually a term coined for the very rich and successful, everybody here would kill to be called a sell out.

I won't. I'm happy with my life as it is.

Comment

Hater get a life jealous mofo worry about your own problems cause money mayweather is alright
                    Last edited by SyrianKid; 09-12-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ea$y Money View Post
                      I don't even like Marquez. I think hes one of the most overrated fighters of this era.

Its just strange to see someone sell out, when they didn't really need to.

Apparently, "skills pay bills", and apparently, Floyd has an abundance of skills.

So, is it really necessary to "act" in the manner he chooses?

I don't see other fighters going that route, and they're still making millions.
                      If you're being serious, it's even worse. Floyd, a technical fighter never an all-action guy- similar to Hopkins and Whitaker- walks and talks without a script in front of him laid out by a great PR firm. Just like Bernard, except one has parlayed it into $40MM and the other gets $5MM. Naturally, people hate the guy that gets 40, but like some cruel practical joke they are the ones that keep him relevant and in the position to make that kind of money.

Comment

Working...
                      X