Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG: "Danny Jacobs Is My Favorite Fighter.. I've Known Him For A Long Time." [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to ggg. I haven't been the biggest jacobs fan before he beat cancer but I'm glad he's where he's at today

Comment

Was starting to miss Michelle, but waited until the end of the video..

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        hes' very exciting, man. he's not hard to hit, chin doesn't look gret, and he's got legitimate knockout power.

i'm expect the golovkin fight to be wild for the 2-4 rounds that it lasts. he's got a puncher's chance.
        yeah idk im rooting for danny against GGG hope he pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          This is the guy who is so hated by so many on this forum. Why? He is a good guy out of the ring and an exciting KO artist inside the ring. Jacobs is also a hell of a fighter with 12 straight KOs since coming back from cancer. Thanks for the video, Flatline.
          Because Golovkin lets Abel Sanchez talk all that ****, stands to the side, and smiles without saying anything.

Angel Garcia talks a whole lot of ****, draws a ton of heat, Danny Garcia understands that his dad draws a lot of heat, but Danny Garcia is more than ready to back every bit of talk that his dad puts out there, openly pushing back when he says or does something that Danny objects to.

Danny has his fans, and Danny has his haters, but he's standing on what's being said on his behalf.

All Golovkin has to do is say, even in his broken English, that Abel is speaking for Abel and not speaking for him. Brush back Abel whenever he says some ****, and then folks will focus on only moving with what Golovkin, himself, has to say.

Comment

classy comment from a classy champion. No doubt the GGG hate crew will twist this quote into something negative.

Comment

Both fighters get respect, I'm rooting for Danny but I know it will be rough for him on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Because Golovkin lets Abel Sanchez talk all that ****, stands to the side, and smiles without saying anything.

Angel Garcia talks a whole lot of ****, draws a ton of heat, Danny Garcia understands that his dad draws a lot of heat, but Danny Garcia is more than ready to back every bit of talk that his dad puts out there, openly pushing back when he says or does something that Danny objects to.

Danny has his fans, and Danny has his haters, but he's standing on what's being said on his behalf.

All Golovkin has to do is say, even in his broken English, that Abel is speaking for Abel and not speaking for him. Brush back Abel whenever he says some ****, and then folks will focus on only moving with what Golovkin, himself, has to say.
                Why?...We all know Abel is doing the talking and there is no way GGG would disrespect his trainer by saying "hey,thats him saying stuff"..People hate GGG because people hate winners..You can say things about ducking,go up or down in weight,whatever,we all know GGG is #1 in his division,you can blame weak opposition or whatever,but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                  Why?...We all know Abel is doing the talking and there is no way GGG would disrespect his trainer by saying "hey,thats him saying stuff"..People hate GGG because people hate winners..You can say things about ducking,go up or down in weight,whatever,we all know GGG is #1 in his division,you can blame weak opposition or whatever,but it is what it is.
                  Danny Garcia is a winner, but he fully knew and understood that his dad's mouth brought heat on him, people would take his dad's worse for his words, and he'd have to deal with that.

To try and argue that Golovkin shouldn't be held to that same standard is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    This is the guy who is so hated by so many on this forum. Why? He is a good guy out of the ring and an exciting KO artist inside the ring. Jacobs is also a hell of a fighter with 12 straight KOs since coming back from cancer. Thanks for the video, Flatline.
                    mainly because of abel, loeffler and his anoying fanbase, i agree ggg is a very likeable guy...

Comment

Working...
                    X