Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Worried That Losing To Spence Will Kill Our Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook is running scared of Spence

Comment

wtf khan thinks he is? Bum ass gets Ko'd every other fight. Khan is just auctioning his chin to the highest bidder, I cant with his punch-drunk a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        lets not blame brook fans..... Brook and his mommy ****y hearn are the ones to blame
        Brook is a grown ass man...he deserves more blame that anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Why would he earn his shot at Brook when Brook is the one chasing him?
          Doesnt really look like Brook is doing the chasing anymore. Khan seems to be doing most of the talking now when it comes 2 this fight, which would lead me to believe he wants it more now.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Why doesn't Brook fight Spence?

What is Brook scared of? Spence is just another mando...Brook loves mando's...what is the hold up?
            The hold up has to do with that image of Brook's skull you posted. Brook will put things off for a while until he's 100% recovered from that eye injury.

Comment

I'd like to see Brook face Spence after his warm-up fight against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
                brook is a grown ass man...he deserves more blame that anybody.
                you are right he does.... If he was with haymon he would be getting shredded in the media....

Comment

Originally posted by RedPath View Post
                  I'd like to see Brook face Spence after his warm-up fight against Khan.
                  The idiot's might giggle but this is about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    Winning the Silver at the Olympics at 17 years old meant he has carried a sense of entitlement, arrogance and delusion right from the start of his pro career, and no matter now many times he gets badly KTFO or hurt, nothing brings him down. I sometimes wonder how things had turned out if he wasn't at the Olympics, if he was just a regular prospect having to grind his way up.

Anyway, here's the video where he calls himself a superstar, without any irony at 5:55. Oddly enough, at 7:00 onwards, he talks about being humble and grounded.

You just read my mind lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                      lets not blame brook fans..... Brook and his mommy ****y hearn are the ones to blame
                      I don't like Hearn but he don't fear to put Brook against Golovkin, and I talked about the Brook fans who say that Brook/Khan is more interesting than Brook/Spence and of course they think Brook will win those two fights easily, Spence would stop Brook imo

Comment

Working...
                      X