2016 Boxingscene Cuck of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who voted Hillary is a cuck.

Comment

My vote is for the guy who made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        I understand that men are calling other men weak when they say this, it seems, but it almost makes no sense when you consider half of these guys probably aren't in relationships, nor would they actually be into that, even if they were weak. As a fetish, it seems to be the thrill of watching the partner more than anything else, so I'm unsure of how this truly classifies as weak itself, rather than seeking extreme domination or "destruction" of the partner's value, or perhaps even that of the person who goes with the partner. That would make more sense to me.

I'd think it'd be similar to the idea of "fisting," except not as extreme.

Thanks for the definition; it falls in line with what I thought it was, but I don't think I'll ever add it to my "diss" vocabulary, unless I'm joking around.

That whole beta-alpha thing is possibly worse, lol; those ones really sound silly.
        No problem lad. And I'm the same way-- I'll call someone a "cuck" jokingly but it is a pretty dumb thing to say. Most of the guys on this site claiming to be "alpha" are probably as alpha as the male characters on that show "The Big Bang Theory".

Comment

Originally posted by derranged View Post
          no problem lad. And i'm the same way-- i'll call someone a "cuck" jokingly but it is a pretty dumb thing to say. Most of the guys on this site claiming to be "alpha" are probably as alpha as the male characters on that show "the big bang theory".
          lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            New England is boxingscene's #1 cuckold.

He'd give his life's savings to watch Andre Ward have sex with his wife.

i actually thought kovalev won the ward fight but you don't believe me

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i actually thought kovalev won the ward fight but you don't believe me
              Oh, so that's why you sent me this PM:

"

yo, you know if anyone got an andre ward sex tape out there? I dont care whether its like broners or that Yuseuf Mustafa or whatever his name is, im buying

thanks

"

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                Oh, so that's why you sent me this PM:

"

yo, you know if anyone got an andre ward sex tape out there? I dont care whether its like broners or that Yuseuf Mustafa or whatever his name is, im buying

thanks

"

if anybody has ever found one of your jokes funny, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  if anybody has ever found one of your jokes funny, let me know.
                  ...but it's not a joke...

I thought you weren't on the DL;

No one will see this anyway; lounge is dead today.

Don't worry.

Comment

Working...
                  X