Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladamir Klitschko Vs Andrew Golota (prime)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    Prime Golota would not have been bombed out by Wlad.
    That is not Wlad's style and it will put his chin seriously at risk.

I see a very very tough Wlad UD.

Prime Golota was something freakish to behold.
    A 6'4 super heavy weighting 240 pounds yet moving with the grace of a middleweight. Amazing jab, great power and beautiful beautiful combinations.

Without Klitsckos. Prime Golota will be undisputed today .Shockingly talented fighter with shockingly good skills.
    Golota had some skills, but he was never close to being as good as either Klitschko. He was a easy KO for Lewis and Tyson, he didn't have enough power to knock down Danell Nicholson, and he was stopped by Michael Grant.

Skittlez, if you keep bumping old threads to use to bash the Klitschkos, you're going to get banned.

Comment

Realistically I think Golota stands a good chance early but as the fight goes on I think Wlad's jab and defensive approach too the fight would probably just frustrate Golota too the point of him turning to his roughhousing, at which point he's going too open up a bit more / get a bit reckless and give Wlad chance too damage him if he doesn't get DQ earlier.

Wide decision for Wlad or Golota refuses to get out of his corner in the later round.

In another world where Golota had his head screwed on I'd still go for a Wlad decision but it would be closer obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Golota had some skills, but he was never close to being as good as either Klitschko. He was a easy KO for Lewis and Tyson, he didn't have enough power to knock down Danell Nicholson, and he was stopped by Michael Grant.

Skittlez, if you keep bumping old threads to use to bash the Klitschkos, you're going to get banned.

1- How the hell is this a Klitschko bashing THREAD.
        I said Wlad will win.

2- I wanted people's opinions on Golota vs Wlad.
        I AM NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE THREADS.. This is the easiest way.

3- This isn't a troll thread.. why can't I or anyone bump threads like this?
        Maybe I just want more heavyweight talk? Instead of talking about the lower weights?

Comment

On the best night of each guy's life? I'll take Golota.

Comment

The two Bowe fights clearly showed Golota was an elite fighter. Bowe was no longer prime but still elite.. He actually dominated Bowe via jabs and threw some of the most beautiful combinations I seen from a super heavy. He could counter punch and could fight on the inside as well.

Bash Golota all you want now.. but the point remain.
            He was a special talent.. Give Andrew Golota Evander Holyfield's heart and I will pick him to beat 90% of all the HW ATG'S.

His ONLY downfall was that he suffered mental break downs during fights.

Comment

Working...
            X