No announcement yet.

Father who beat 16-year-old boy in Youtube brawl faces ten years in prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I can understand to a degree him punching the kid. I mean the kid was trying to start a fight with him. But he punched him twice, the kid drops... and then he ground n pounds him? What an utter moron!

He probably would have got off light with his explanation "this kid was bullying my kid then I confront him and he got up in my face and shoved me so I lashed out" but that explanation falls a bit flat when you say "I then followed him to the ground and punched him multiple times in the face as he cowered and attempted to defend himself, even showing the foresight to move his hands out of the way so I could punch his face again, then as he was getting up again I kicked him in his unprotected jaw officer".
    Not really, the kid ended up beating his son up, so then he wanted to avenge his sons loss.

The kid was just defending himself and standing up for himself. The father should have had the boys shake hands and let it be, instead he provoked the kid and then beat him.

Granted the kid should have backed down but still. Hope that guys gets some serious jail time because what he did was cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Not really, the kid ended up beating his son up, so then he wanted to avenge his sons loss.

The kid was just defending himself and standing up for himself. The father should have had the boys shake hands and let it be, instead he provoked the kid and then beat him.

Granted the kid should have backed down but still. Hope that guys gets some serious jail time because what he did was cowardly.
      Exactly. They staged a fair fight in his yard and then his kid got beaten up. So he got pissed and beat the kid up.

Comment

Typical redneck/white trash behavior. . . There was a trailer park down the road from me, and everytime there was a fight that would go down after school it would either be in the trailer park, or the citgo gas station. . . There was always this 40 year old dude out there trying to "ref" the fights, and I remember one time he got his ASS WHIPPED by a HS kid after stepping up. .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

That's what I'm saying, he could have managed to get off lightly if he'd hit the kid twice and left it at that. It's the jumping on top of him and properly wrecking him that sealed his fate. Oh, plus the fact that he let the kids use his yard to have a "fair fight".

Comment

My God, that was horrible. My stomach actually turned when he kicked him. The nerve of him to 'faint' when he was found guilty. Did he really think he didn't do anything wrong?

Comment

The kid got in his face and after taking a beating does it again and gets put down again. Kid was a ****** acting tough with his friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The kid got in his face and after taking a beating does it again and gets put down again. Kid was a ****** acting tough with his friends.
                Thats not what happened, the video is shortened

The father was using his yard as a place for a fair fight between his kid and that kid. That Kid beat his kid up so the father provoked a fight and then just kicked his ass

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  My God, that was horrible. My stomach actually turned when he kicked him. The nerve of him to 'faint' when he was found guilty. Did he really think he didn't do anything wrong?
                  No he just realized that the kid is symbolic of his ass hole for the next 10 years:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I dont remember the whole story but didnt that teen beat his son up right before that in a fair fight

But thats what he deserves for beating up a tiny ass 16 year old

Now go accept you pragging like a man
                    It was an " organized " street fight with the dad as a ref.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
                      It was an " organized " street fight with the dad as a ref.
                      Yes and i think the dads kid lost, correct?

Comment

Working...
                      X