Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ain't gonna lie, Joe Budden is starting to piss me off....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Method Man has accomplished 10x as much in hip hop as joe buddens... And thats just being real i listen to both of there music but this is just really tasteless on buddens part.

Its almost **** like this that could be one of the reasons his album didnt really sell... hes too quick to jump into controversy. I could be wrong, kind of just a thought... but if i didnt really **** with buddens and i heard him going in on meth... i would never again think twice about buying joes music... and i guarantee theres people out there right now who feel the same exact way and he will lose fans because of it.

So joe my advice... fall the **** back... get back in the lab, and like mac said, let your music speak for itself.

Comment

After that last Budden dissapointment in the form of an album he pawned off to the public where the awful production prevented it from providing any enjoyment, flopped, and getting murdered by Saigon, word got out that Fab ****ed his *****, Emoseph's just desperate for attention at this point. This is really pathetic, disrespecting a legend like Meth is ridiculous, esspecially by somebody with such a bad track record of releases. His mixtapes are better than his albums....

BuDDDens lost.

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      Meth started all this **** years ago when Joe came out with pump it up. He called him overated and had no talent. He was pissed because def jam spent all this money on him instead of the vets. So whats joe suppose to do? He's right on this, you just can't let another man **** on u

Meth was great, but right now joe is far better. Meth is average right now and doesn't rhyme about anything but random bull****
      ...Respond to it years ago when it initially happened maybe?

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
      I'm not sure how Meth would do in a battle rap with joe tho.

Buddens is the king of battle rapping.
      I can't agree with this, Saigon murked him about two months ago.

Comment

I thought Buddens murdered saigon with his comeback.

and padded room is my favorite album of 09.

in my personal opinion, joe budden is the most talented rapper in the game right now...because of

clever wordplay
        lyrics
        flow
        charisma
        funny
        storytelling
        versiltility
        creativity

Comment

Joe..please dont..

Comment

in my opinion, i thought buddens and saigon were neck and neck (no ****). Both of them really went in and it was great to see, it was hip hop at its best.

Comment

Working...
            X