No announcement yet.

Naseem Hamed slagging off Barry McGuigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    People (brits and the rest of the world) disliked Hamed because he was an arrogant little prick. Not because he wasnt white.

Hamed couldnt stop or even hurt all of his opponents, even when he was young and fighting at a domestic level, so there is no garentee he would of KO'd Barry. Its just Hamed mouthing off as usual.

Hatton got KO'd stepping up in weight to fight the No.1 P4P champion. Hamed got slapped around by MAB who was moving up to featherwieght.
    moving up 4lbs from a bogus division that should not have existed and which he and Morales used to hide from Naz in his prime. A few years earleir and Naz would have given him a KO. barry wasn't in same class. 17 title defences compared to what you can count on one hand!! he was very similar to Wayne McCullough and hugely overrated.

you must be smoking dope if you think naz wouldn't have been worshipped if he was a white guiness drinking fry up eating bum like Fatton. Like I said at least he didn't lick that canvas and manged to win a few rounds. fatty didn't even win ONE round and got knocke dout like a pure bum. But they love a loser and love a canvas eating bum uncle tom like Bruno the coconut even more so they can look down at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
      moving up 4lbs from a bogus division that should not have existed and which he and Morales used to hide from Naz in his prime. A few years earleir and Naz would have given him a KO. barry wasn't in same class. 17 title defences compared to what you can count on one hand!! he was very similar to Wayne McCullough and hugely overrated.

you must be smoking dope if you think naz wouldn't have been worshipped if he was a white guiness drinking fry up eating bum like Fatton. Like I said at least he didn't lick that canvas and manged to win a few rounds. fatty didn't even win ONE round and got knocke dout like a pure bum. But they love a loser and love a canvas eating bum uncle tom like Bruno the coconut even more so they can look down at him.
      Morales and Barrera have hardly been known for 'hiding' away from fighters. Just look at their careers. Hamed is the one who ran off with his tail between his legs after being beaten and embarassed.
      A few years earlier Hamed was fighting lesser opponents and looking good. As soon as he became champion he was being knocked down. He looked amazing against mexican road sweepers.

How Hamed was 'spot on' when saying he would KO McGuigan when u compare him to McCullogh who he couldnt put a dent in?

As for canvas eating and coconuts, Hamed tasted the canvas many times more than Bruno and Hatton put together. He just always got up to win yet still managed to make himself look foolish.
      Brits arent keen on arrogant twats. Eubank is the king of all coconuts, but a mighty lord twat, so the public didnt like him either.
      They loved Hatton before he was beaten. And still hated Hamed after he lost. So i dont think brits love losers.

Comment

Yes you do! That's why silver medallist Khan is still more popular than Degale!! They love a good loser. Collazo is not in same class as MAB OK!!!!!!! DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STEVE CRUZ!!!! Eubank is a coconut which is why they like him just like the bum Khan who they said is bettter than Naz! LMAO.

Bottomline is Naz schooled Wayne, and Barry would have been the same. A good loser!!! I'M GLAD YOU POINT OUT NAZ HAD A SOLID CHIN AND ALWAYS GOT BACK UP EVEN AFTER FIGHTING BIGGER PUNCHERS THAN JIM MCDONNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT, HE ENDED UP LIKE FATTON TOO GETTING CUTS AND BEING STOPPED LIKE A BUM!!!!
        Last edited by Alexis Vastine; 10-09-2008, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Yes you do! That's why silver medallist Khan is still more popular than Degale!! They love a good loser. Collazo is not in same class as MAB OK!!!!!!! DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STEVE CRUZ!!!! Eubank is a coconut which is why they like him just like the bum Khan who they said is bettter than Naz! LMAO.

Bottomline is Naz schooled Wayne, and Barry would have been the same. A good loser!!! I'M GLAD YOU POINT OUT NAZ HAD A SOLID CHIN AND ALWAYS GOT BACK UP EVEN AFTER FIGHTING BIGGER PUNCHERS THAN JIM MCDONNELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT, HE ENDED UP LIKE FATTON TOO GETTING CUTS AND BEING STOPPED LIKE A BUM!!!!
          Bottomline you said Hamed was spot on when claiming he would knock Barry spark out, then compare Barry to McCullough. So you are dumb, and you rub your balls over old copies of Boxing Monthly with Hamed on the cover sobbing "Viva la Naz" and wish your vagina was less rank. Fact.

Comment

It's Vive La Naz, actually. I made a comparison in terms of class. The thing is Wayne came to fight like a bum and just survive, which is why you love the 'glorious loser' so much. Bottom line Is Barry would not be such a *****, I'll give him that. one thing he did do was come to fight. That would get him exposed to some exchanges and his power is not as good as Naz's by any stretch of the imagination. He had a warriors heart which got him hurt in the desert heat against a no name bum!!!!!!!!

In same situation Naz would have no excuses and his power would bail him out. Against HOF Medina he had a cold but killed him. 5 years later the old medina schools your boy Scott Harrison!!! Naz was the only brit to go over to states in his early 20's and KO their boy. He had 17 title fights against 10 former or current world champions. barry's record doesn't even begin to compare. He wasn't half as good as the best talent to come from these shores and he wasn't white either which is why you are so upset about it. TRUTH!!!! I know what you quailo's are like and it is the reason why you love the bum Fatton so much, as he eats pork and gets a beer belly too.

Vive le prince!

Comment

Alexis Vastine you speak the truth

Comment

I remember seeing that footage. When it went back to the studio they asked Barry what he thought of it... He said he belives the older fighters(meaning himself) were better fighters than todays fighters.

Comment

It's Vive La Naz, actually. I made a comparison in terms of class. The thing is Wayne came to fight like a bum and just survive, which is why you love the 'glorious loser' so much. Bottom line Is Barry would not be such a *****, I'll give him that. one thing he did do was come to fight. That would get him exposed to some exchanges and his power is not as good as Naz's by any stretch of the imagination. He had a warriors heart which got him hurt in the desert heat against a no name bum!!!!!!!!

In same situation Naz would have no excuses and his power would bail him out. Against HOF Medina he had a cold but killed him. 5 years later the old medina schools your boy Scott Harrison!!! Naz was the only brit to go over to states in his early 20's and KO their boy. He had 17 title fights against 10 former or current world champions. barry's record doesn't even begin to compare. He wasn't half as good as the best talent to come from these shores and he wasn't white either which is why you are so upset about it. TRUTH!!!! I know what you quailo's are like and it is the reason why you love the bum Fatton so much, as he eats pork and gets a beer belly too.

Vive le prince!
                  Oh, so Hamed was comparing himself in terms of class was he? Thats why he was spot on. Oh i see know. I thought he was just saying what he always said about every opponent he couldnt KO.
                  McCullough was actually the one going forward, (strange way to survive!) and Hamed, after realising he was getting nailked everytime he attacked Wayne, decided to just go backwards and win on points. Try watching it.

Ur right, i do love a pork eater. But we all know Hamed would binge on swine wen no one was looking. Again, its not that Naz wasnt white, its that hes a ****. If Hatton were a **** hed also be disliked. But hes not a ****, and ur jealous of that because u are a ****. U like ****s! Its alright.
                  Even worse u love Naz, a BRITISH champion.
                  And dispise Barry for KOing the great Farid Gallouze. One in a long list of great french fighters.
                  I dont blame u for loving British fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                    I remember seeing that footage. When it went back to the studio they asked Barry what he thought of it... He said he belives the older fighters(meaning himself) were better fighters than todays fighters.
                    They all say that. Rose tinted glasses if you ask me, and there wasn't such a big gap between their eras anyway. Maybe McGuigan was referring to the average fighters who kicked his arse???
                    Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                    Oh, so Hamed was comparing himself in terms of class was he? Thats why he was spot on. Oh i see know. I thought he was just saying what he always said about every opponent he couldnt KO.
                    McCullough was actually the one going forward, (strange way to survive!) and Hamed, after realising he was getting nailked everytime he attacked Wayne, decided to just go backwards and win on points. Try watching it.

Ur right, i do love a pork eater. But we all know Hamed would binge on swine wen no one was looking. Again, its not that Naz wasnt white, its that hes a ****. If Hatton were a **** hed also be disliked. But hes not a ****, and ur jealous of that because u are a ****. U like ****s! Its alright.
                    Even worse u love Naz, a BRITISH champion.
                    And dispise Barry for KOing the great Farid Gallouze. One in a long list of great french fighters.
                    I dont blame u for loving British fighters.
                    Blah blah blah, you forgot to mention Georges Carpentiere beating ted Kid Lewis in his own backward. he had the pre war record for youngest ever breitish world champ and it was 20, younger than Naz's 21. Also, Carpentiere is better p4p than any Anglais Chien!!

naz was better than Barry it's kinda obvious. I LIKE THE WAY YOU AVOID ANSWERING THE FACT THAT BARRY LOST HIS TITLE TO AN AVERAGE BUM WHO WAS NO M.A.B.!!!
                    Originally posted by neptunez34 View Post
                    Alexis Vastine you speak the truth
                    Merci Monsieur

Comment

Blah blah blah, you forgot to mention Georges Carpentiere beating ted Kid Lewis in his own backward. he had the pre war record for youngest ever breitish world champ and it was 20, younger than Naz's 21. Also, Carpentiere is better p4p than any Anglais Chien!!

naz was better than Barry it's kinda obvious. I LIKE THE WAY YOU AVOID ANSWERING THE FACT THAT BARRY LOST HIS TITLE TO AN AVERAGE BUM WHO WAS NO M.A.B.!!!

Merci Monsieur
                      U like the fact that i dont answer ur 'facts'?? Er...ok. I thought u might of realised the fact I was responding to ur other facts about whiteness and popularity and spot-on-ness. Which il put here in short...****ishness!
                      Hameds opinions are as worthless as a nun with big ****. He always spouted about never being beaten and KOing opponents. If u think he would beat Barry, then fine. I never argued the point. Open ur eyes u ****ing chopstick!

I dont wish to keep u from reminising of ur glory days any longer. Congratulations on George beating Smith in 1914. Jolly good ahow. Bravo.:wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X