Khan Keen To Take On Thaxton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
    Pissed cos your lil scotsman got owned?
    owned? if the referee could count then Khan would have a big fat L on his record

Comment

knockouts aren`t just about punching power, they are about catching your opponent clean at the right time.

Khan took a full on shot which limond rarely lands. If he smartens up his defence he could beat thaxton by just outboxing him.

Comment

Originally posted by me2007 View Post
        knockouts aren`t just about punching power, they are about catching your opponent clean at the right time.

Khan took a full on shot which limond rarely lands. If he smartens up his defence he could beat thaxton by just outboxing him.
        Khan is far too arrogant and belives too much in his own hype to smarten up, he thinks he so much better than everyone else he doesnt need to change to beat them

Comment

if he fights a bum in his next fight i'll be disapointed, he needs to keep at this level now after the limond fight, fight thaxton or murray then go for a european belt. You could even see the size differance between Khan and Limond, Limond looked like he should be at super-feather again and to wobble Khan like he did with feather fists, worrying times for him.

Comment

almost certain he will face an unknown from the colonies where boxing does'nt exist Wank Warren will hand him an easy defence and the british public will still lap it up

Comment

Limond got owned?

LOL I've heard it all now Naz-Fan

Limond is a joiner during the day(aswell as a natural superfeatherweight fighter part time) and in the time it took 'A Mere Khon ' to rack up his 12 previous fights Limond had only fought twice, that should sum up just how tough Khans opposition was. For the record, I've never been a big fan of Limond's but I was cheering him on when Khan was rolling around not knowing if he needed a **** or a haircut lol

Khan's chin is so weak he gets dizzy when he shaves.
              Last edited by kerrminator; 07-27-2007, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Honestly, I wasnt hurt!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
                  Limond got owned?

LOL I've heard it all now Naz-Fan

Limond is a joiner during the day(aswell as a natural superfeatherweight fighter part time) and in the time it took 'A Mere Khon ' to rack up his 12 previous fights Limond had only fought twice, that should sum up just how tough Khans opposition was. For the record, I've never been a big fan of Limond's but I was cheering him on when Khan was rolling around not knowing if he needed a **** or a haircut lol

Khan's chin is so weak he gets dizzy when he shaves.
                  Kerrminator you are one of the few on this site who can see past the Khan hype, Khan is another Audley Harrison full of ****, in all of Khan fights khan is the bigger man, superfeatherweight's moving up to fight him, I can't wait to see him in with another live opponent,

Comment

the wind of punches has him rocking

Comment

Originally posted by kerrminator View Post
                      Limond is a joiner during the day(aswell as a natural superfeatherweight fighter part time) and in the time it took 'A Mere Khon ' to rack up his 12 previous fights Limond had only fought twice, that should sum up just how tough Khans opposition was.
                      all new pros fight more regularly than established ones. if a new pro fought only twice a year he wouldn't be ready to challenge for domestic honours for about 7 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X