No announcement yet.

A real shot in the chest by police.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real shot in the chest by police.

And no , this is not a "Brazilian favela", this is actually not even a bad P.R neighborhood.

For all you who think a rubber bullet to the chest is too soft not knowing the circumstances.

Yeah, I'm still confused. Sure, at first I thought there was no way live ammo was fired in the brazil kid video. But after reading a bit more, (especially the arcticle piggy posted) it seems the boy was admitted with gunshot wounds to the chest. No mention of rubber bullets.

Either way both videos are disturbing on some level. Of course it happens but it's not pretty any way you slice it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Also I reiterate the other point.

Why not simply use restraint and hogtie the boy with plastic cables or something? The street justice factor is disturbing to begin with.

Pepper spray? Tazer? Nightstick?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Yeah, I'm still confused. Sure, at first I thought there was no way live ammo was fired in the brazil kid video. But after reading a bit more, (especially the arcticle piggy posted) it seems the boy was admitted with gunshot wounds to the chest. No mention of rubber bullets.

Either way both videos are disturbing on some level. Of course it happens but it's not pretty any way you slice it.
        Well Ill admit , at first i was trying to figure out if it was a real gunshot. Because I didnt see the kid go down , or even bleeding.

So I questioned it. I said to myself , theres no way thats a real shot and the kid took that at that range and didnt go down.

I thought it was a rubber bullet. If its not then its pretty fkn crazy. And unnecessary.

I didnt see the article piggy posted , Im going to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
          Well Ill admit , at first i was trying to figure out if it was a real gunshot. Because I didnt see the kid go down , or even bleeding.

So I questioned it. I said to myself , theres no way thats a real shot and the kid took that at that range and didnt go down.

I thought it was a rubber bullet. If its not then its pretty fkn crazy. And unnecessary.

I didnt see the article piggy posted , Im going to read it.
          You saw the video of the guy in Seattle resisting arrest that was shot right? That was equally as bad. No restraint, the psycho cop just lost his cool and shot the guy at point blank range and killed him. Then again these isolated cases have to be pretty rare........I don't know. I live in the U.S.A. and don't actively keep up with all 3rd World news headlines.

Take Errol Shaw for instance, the deaf mute that threatened the police with the yard rake........was it necessary to open fire on him? hell a tazer could have subdued him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            You saw the video of the guy in Seattle resisting arrest that was shot right? That was equally as bad. No restraint, the psycho cop just lost his cool and shot the guy at point blank range and killed him. Then again these isolated cases have to be pretty rare........I don't know. I live in the U.S.A. and don't actively keep up with all 3rd World news headlines.
            It happens everywhere. regardless of where you live. It starts with *******s who cannot control their ego and power. And we have those everywhere.

Comment

Working...
            X