Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasy Fight - Oscar DeLaHoya Vs Tim Bradley at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Fight - Oscar DeLaHoya Vs Tim Bradley at 147?

Who would have won and how.
    The Golden Boy
    86.96%
    The Desert Storm
    13.04%

Tim Bradley would out box him. De La Hoya hates the boxing style. De La Hoya got a gift decision against one of the great pugilists Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      Tim Bradley would out box him. De La Hoya hates the boxing style. De La Hoya got a gift decision against one of the great pugilists Pernell Whitaker.
      That's true that he has the capability to be a great Boxer when Bradley wants too.

Comment

Are you dumb? Bradley is nowhere Pernell,even Ruslan turned him into a stroke patient.Oscar ices Bradley in 7.

Comment

and that means what here? lmfao.

Bradley aint no damn pernell, lmfao bradley would paralyze himself if he tried to be slick like pernell lmfao dude can barely box without braking his ankles.

c'mon brush.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post

and that means what here? lmfao.

Bradley aint no damn pernell, lmfao bradley would paralyze himself if he tried to be slick like pernell lmfao dude can barely box without braking his ankles.

c'mon brush.
            lmfao whole comment had me rolling....

I think that Bradley makes it a good fight but loses an 8-4 UD on all 3 cards.

Comment

I do wonder what type of style Tim would try to fight though.

Would he choose to Box of slug with Delahoya.
              You never know with Tim

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                I do wonder what type of style Tim would try to fight though.

Would he choose to Box of slug with Delahoya.
                You never know with Tim
                If he chooses to slug he get ko'd, and if he wants to box he gets outclassed. Bradley's a good dude but he's simply not at that level.

Comment

Comment

"Brush, if you want to keep posting here, stay off the drugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X