Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the last boxer you would wanna get in the ring with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im no boxer. Pernell whitaker, james tony??? if we made it that the circumstances were u were known to be a guy in there for the money and the crowd are angry hillbillys with an infinite supply of alchol and theres limited security. Of Course i dont want a slow beating but im sure as hell not lining up for guys like tyson, liston, foreman etc. I..would...cack...my pants!
    Out of those guys though i think foremans gonna do the most damage but id be more scared of tyson

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Johnny Tapia. 1. He doesn't have much power so you're in it for the long run. 2. If he doesn't want you to, you can't hit him. 3. I just wouldn't be able to stand getting beat up by a guy the size of my 12 year old sister.
      you nailed it... painfully slow and humiliating.

(a hw would just put me out in seconds)

Comment

i wouldn't want to get in the ring with any boxer but i always heard ron lyle, tex cobb & george chuvalo were tough sobs that were big, tough & intimidating...never forget watching that chuvalo interview years ago. i can't recall the show but the interviewer asked george what it was like to go 15 rounds with ali...george corrected him & said ALI went 15 rounds with me. after the fight i went out dancing with my wife, ali went to the hospital.
        Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Johnny Tapia. 1. He doesn't have much power so you're in it for the long run. 2. If he doesn't want you to, you can't hit him. 3. I just wouldn't be able to stand getting beat up by a guy the size of my 12 year old sister.
          Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Since I've never trained in boxing and don't even have any amateur experience, I wouldn't want to get in the ring with any pro, past or present.
          Whats about rockin

Comment

A young George Foreman or prime Mike Tyson. They were like hungry animals that'd just been released from their cages.

Comment

James Toney stuck out his tongue at Iran Barkley but you better believe he ran from Rockin Rob.
              Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Whats about rockin

Originally posted by !! Anorak
                I heard this story, and believe it to be true. James would only have been able to have lived up to his 'lights out' nickname if he'd stocked burgers at wendys or cleaned the bathrooms at k mart.

Next week 'how a prime muhammad ali **** his pants when he learnt I went toe-to-toe with jason freytag'
                Hey, Jason Freytag is a nice guy, you shouldn't talk bad about Jason Freytag.

In answer to the TS I would be afraid of getting in the ring with the Carl the Cobra. I have few fears, but among them is getting "banjoed".

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Derrick Coleman KO1
                  Originally posted by rat burger
                  Wheres the dum roll? Do you think You're Roy Jones... ?

Anyways I believe that you probably did spar him once and he most likely took it easy on you whenhe realised your face was already smashed too bits from previous sparring sessions with the amateur juniors 14-16 year olds but you're going a bit far claiming to be even 1% of the great James Toney's match....

I doubt JAmes Toney had a problem sparring Rob Diffanbaugh jr

Look how fast James counter right from the shoulder roll is... if you were faster than him I'm sure you would have some sort of video evidence..,.. you weren't around in the 1910's I'm sure the great era of Diffanbaugh had video cameras ... if you were half as good as you claimed to be you would have a bit of video evidence to back it up.. so come on .. make with some footage

I bet if I went into a burger joint in detroit and asked Derrick Coleman for photo of him standing over your lifeless body he would gladly finish flipping a burger and proceed to show me
                  Originally posted by !! Anorak
                  I heard this story, and believe it to be true. James would only have been able to have lived up to his 'lights out' nickname if he'd stocked burgers at wendys or cleaned the bathrooms at k mart.

Next week 'how a prime muhammad ali **** his pants when he learnt I went toe-to-toe with jason freytag'
                  James Toney stuck out his tongue at Iran Barkley but you better believe he ran from Rockin Rob.
                  jeeeezus the bitterness I am seeing...

ppl: sparring is sparring, chill...

Comment

Drago without random drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by rat burger
                      Wheres the dum roll? Do you think You're Roy Jones... ?

Anyways I believe that you probably did spar him once and he most likely took it easy on you whenhe realised your face was already smashed too bits from previous sparring sessions with the amateur juniors 14-16 year olds but you're going a bit far claiming to be even 1% of the great James Toney's match....

I doubt JAmes Toney had a problem sparring Rob Diffanbaugh jr

Look how fast James counter right from the shoulder roll is... if you were faster than him I'm sure you would have some sort of video evidence..,.. you weren't around in the 1910's I'm sure the great era of Diffanbaugh had video cameras ... if you were half as good as you claimed to be you would have a bit of video evidence to back it up.. so come on .. make with some footage

I bet if I went into a burger joint in detroit and asked Derrick Coleman for photo of him standing over your lifeless body he would gladly finish flipping a burger and proceed to show me
                      you can believe what you'd like. As for the videos I had a bunch but through rough times they were either lost or damaged.

I posted this up in a public forum with people knowing who I am, James could even possibly see it. I feel fine because that's how it happened.

aswell, f you read what I wrote I wasn't countering James' right hand counters. I was countering his right hand when he was attacking, 2 different punches.

If you want to see some of my fights you will have to contact either cnn sports, pass sports, telemundo or The Palace of Auburn Hills, I've heard that they keep these things in storage. See what you can find, I would love to see them.........Rockin'
                      Last edited by Rockin'; 01-01-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X