Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios-Gamoba "Virtually closed" & Alvarado-Provodnikov a possible HBO opener?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Its 135.

Rios has a new nutritionist now.

He'll be fine.
    well if thats the case, gamboa is gonna be significantly outsized. dangerous fight for him. gotta give him all the credit for taking it.

Comment

what ?! If this is for real Be the first time Bob's not made me wna drop kick him.

Comment

This one really reminds me of Oscar-Pacquiao. And whoever loses has an excuse (which could be valid on both sides). For Rios, he could claim to be dead at the weight. For Gamboa, it was too much, too big, too soon. Make it happen.

Comment

Great, boxing finally gets a fight right and I'll be out of town and missing it. Thank god for DVR but I would of liked relaxing and building a night around it.

Comment

im still up in the air about going to ortiz berto 2 just for this fight. hope they get it confirmed or not soon. cuz ortiz bertos gonna be "Aaaaaaaawwwe maaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd" exciting props to manny steward.

Comment

Fok I'll be in cuba that weekend, i need to find a spot that has hbo in cuba, one of those ilegal satelites people have

Comment

Working...
              X