Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
    Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

It seems quite hypocritical.
    I believe that the reason is because Hopkins' wins, longevity, and success comes from craft and skill, and not physicality.

Pacroid, by contrast, derives his success (largely) from superior physicality, workrate, speed and power.

PED's don't make you a smarter boxer. But PED's can give you power and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
      Andre Ward's been pushing for better testing ever since he fought Allan Green. Other high profile fighters have also been receptive to the notion.
      People are either ignorant or forgetful that Kessler, Abraham, etc have been undergoing OST's with ZERO problems.

It's not a big deal. At all. Just some fake fans try to make it a big deal to protect their idol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        I believe that the reason is because Hopkins' wins, longevity, and success comes from craft and skill, and not physicality.

Pacroid, by contrast, derives his success (largely) from superior physicality, workrate, speed and power.

HAHAHAHA...Pacroid....hahaha...god, thats really funny! I see what you did there, bumsniff!

'you mad' huhuhuhu

Comment

It seems convenient that you see fit not to question how a 46 year old man can remain fighting at an elite level while accusing another fighter who has clearly improved his game from a technical stand point. This is exactly what Im talking about...most fans are willing to grant passes unless Floyd says so. They then have the nerve to call others "fake fans". What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

It seems convenient that you see fit not to question how a 46 year old man can remain fighting at an elite level while accusing another fighter who has clearly improved his game from a technical stand point. This is exactly what Im talking about...most fans are willing to grant passes unless Floyd says so. They then have the nerve to call others "fake fans". What a joke!
            Its pathetic, Jab, but its always the same handful of morons...well, I say handful, but theres about 25-30 hardcore ***** idiots that just post the same unfunny **** every single day.

There is a Pinoy lounge, I think its about time a ***** lounge was established so hopefully it will keep these bumsniffs out of NSB. Will that happen? Will it fuk!

Comment

People are either ignorant or forgetful that Kessler, Abraham, etc have been undergoing OST's with ZERO problems.

It's not a big deal. At all. Just some fake fans try to make it a big deal to protect their idol.

yeah Abraham and Kessler have no problems with OST. Abraham takes WADA testing when he fights in Europe but when he fought Dirrel and Ward in the US they did not because the US state commissions does not require it. it just so happened that Abraham is not a bitch to demand additional testing but Dirrel and Ward could easily agree to it voluntarily if they want. unfortunately, those 2 did not bother to do extra testing.

black fans cum peds advocates like you did not give a **** about that either.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
                Is there American bias? Is it a racist issue with blacks fans supporting a black fighter?

It seems quite hypocritical.
                and just what about hopkins performances concerns you, i mean over the years what about him has changed?

Comment

Originally posted by toff View Post
                  and just what about hopkins performances concerns you, i mean over the years what about him has changed?
                  his age

Comment

Because he is American and black,

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                      Not this stuff agin...smh......

I dont understand where people get this notion from that just because you are black american, you have to support every black fighter......maybe the black american posters that were named, support Floyd, BUT NOT Hopkins, thus not really caring whether he takes the tests or not..........how many Hopkins fans are there on this site...very few..

Is every British fan that supported Hatton, a fan of Khan, just because he was born in the UK, no........

You also have to remeber that Floyd vs Pac is the BIGGEST fight in boxing for the past 20 years...while Hopkins vs Pascal was just another match (it mean a bit for hardcore fans, not for casual fans)
                      I can't begin to tell ya'll how much I disagree with this entire post.If anyone has any remote knowledge of boxing,while U may not like Bernard U gotta respect what he's done.Floyd-Pacman may indeed be the biggest fight in the sport,but what does that really mean??2 of the biggest divas duking it out??B-Hop-Pascal wasn't just another fight.It was a 46 year old fighter taking the title from the highest ranked champion in his weight class while that fighter was litteraly young enough to be his son.

Comment

Working...
                      X