Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel like Edwin's prior brain injury and.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else feel like Edwin's prior brain injury and.......

Taking punches for a living played a part in Edwin's insanity?

Damn, I am just trying to make sense of this whole thing..... I honestly think that it did......

As a man he had some internal skeletons in his closet, as a FIGHTER he will never be forgotten....

I hope that his KO record never falls.....

Originally posted by HTownAstro View Post
    I hope that his KO record never falls.....
    He fought **** competition to get that KO record, his best win being DeMarco who might never even be that good of a win depending on what DeMarco does in the future of boxing. **** Valero, and I think people are looking way too closely to the accident since I bet you he was always beating his mother, sister, and wife.

Comment

Did the punches lead to the insanity or did the insanity lead to his career choice...

I don't know, i don't want to give the guy the respect to actually break down and try to rationalize what happened. Maybe someday, but not today, too many fighters have gone through alot worse and didn't purposely kill someone or themselves.

I think the problems were always there, they were just harder to see or easier to excuse because he was such a beast in the ring that it made sense he'd be a beast outside of it.

Comment

considering his head injury was sustained in a bike accident I doubt people will really blame boxing.

Comment

Its a lot easier to judge people when you dont have to deal with their problems. The man was obviously sick and to expect him to act rationally is idiotic.

Comment

He was sick in the head so why do people say "**** him"?

He couldnt act like a normal human being. He never gt the help he needed. Let him rest in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              He was sick in the head so why do people say "**** him"?

He couldnt act like a normal human being. He never gt the help he needed. Let him rest in peace.
              People are saying fuck him because his wife was the one who needed help she never got from the state who let valero off too lightly.
              Right now i think people should have respect for the children who'll be taking this the hardest.

Comment

He had sustained serious brain injury back in a motorbike accident in 2001, and he was not wearing a helmet. He also failed a past mri scan, so its highly probable this could have produced his violence and caused him to lose it.

Comment

Yes and it took his suicide for me to see that, at first I thought he was a remorseless killer, now I just see him as a messed up man.

RIP to both, more so to his wife.

Comment

the real question is should he get a L or W on his resume for koing himeself?

Comment

Working...
                    X