No announcement yet.

The hypocrisy of the Antonio Margarito haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hypocrisy of the Antonio Margarito haters

They never fail to amuse me.These jokers thought it was so great and so just that noted drugs cheat Shane Mosley was able to beat up on a weight drained,walking corpse in Antonio Margarito.It doesn't seem to bother them that Mosley is a proven cheater and Antonio Margarito has never proven to have cheated in any of his fights.

Mosley admitted his steroid usage after claiming one of the biggest victories of his career in the rematch with De La Hoya.Shane Mosley was never suspended,his victory was never overturned,and the blind Margarito "haters" don't hold it against him.

Unfortunately we don't have real fans following the sport anymore.What we have now are Manny Pacquiao fanboys,who don't have a clue about the sport of boxing and these casual mmgay fanboys.

Expect Berto to pitch a shutout over Mosley too.

Just one bad man.

Comment

i cant wait for margarito 2 get back in the ring,his a very exciting fighter and as tuff as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
        i cant wait for margarito 2 get back in the ring,his a very exciting fighter and as tuff as nails.

Agreed.Margarito has proven to be a great credit to the sport of boxing.Unlike todays pampered superstars,Margarito kept his mouth shut and just signed the contract.

No catchweights,no tests,no nothing.

Comment

I'm wondering where are all the dudes who insisted PEDs were on a much lower scale of cheating than loading gloves.

Just a year ago,

loading gloves was the crime of the century.

Now, its just a simple afterthought and PEDs take over as ****ing your pregnant wife with a knife for a dick.

Comment

What a great thread!!

Tony is a great man and a great fighter. He never cheated at anything and all these losers wanted to ban him for life.

I never got it. All the bull**** that was being reported was mostly lies and biased reporting.

I can't wait till he comes back.

Comment

i would like 2 see a rematch between clottey and margarito.when clottey knocks out pac.but id like 2 see margo at least have 2 warm up fights first.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                What a great thread!!

Tony is a great man and a great fighter. He never cheated at anything and all these losers wanted to ban him for life.

I never got it. All the bull**** that was being reported was mostly lies and biased reporting.

I can't wait till he comes back.

As you may know, I was a huge Tony fan, but once this all came out, I really had no choice to but to go with the ruling of the commission. But looking at it just a bit further, there was something fishy about the whole thing. Naturally a state commission would never admit to incompetency, so their best choice is to make a ruling against said fighter that punishes for a period of time. Not for life, but just a small period. I'm beginning to think if there really was a loaded glove attempt, they would have banned him for life and he would have been charged with a crime.

but they didn't and he never was.

Comment

margarito pride of romania

Comment

people r still gonna watch him fight..

Comment

Working...
                    X