Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, guys back from work with drunk russian girlsin my bed, couldent sleep got upp for some musci and wine.....and shes got upp want attention again... neeed advice

Comment

• Originally posted by leff View Post
      well, guys back from work with drunk russian girlsin my bed, couldent sleep got upp for some musci and wine.....and shes got upp want attention again... neeed advice
      shes more ober and energetic.... help guys

Comment

• What we doin a shot of?

Comment

• I think I'm losing my mind. Women drive me crazy.

Comment

• 3:30pm, just got up and already sipping on the wine. I have class in 50 minutes.

Comment

• Girls really **** with my head. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years, the real story though is that I'm trying to extricate myself from a love triangle situation. I already deleted her phone number and all of her messages and mine to her. So I can't get drunk and call her and ****.

Comment

• Guess I have to get use to being by myself again, or else find a new girl quick. Probably going to be the former.

Comment

• Not that I never had girls before, just saying when you're with someone for a while you get use to it and it's weird being single suddenly.

Comment

• On the love triangle thing, she has a boyfriend who lives in another city somewhat far away. I new all along, and it was pretty stupid of me to get so involved, but the thing about it is that every time I tried to break up with her she went nuts, and turned into a stalker and ****.

Comment

• And her boyfriend just came into town, because she told him about me. I went kind of nuts, although I only smashed my beer can on the ground and told her to leave. I was then really mean to her, but the reason for it is in part because I feel I was disrespected, but in part because I want her to forget about me, for her own good and for mine. When I say I was mean to her, it was through texts.

Comment

Working...
                      X