Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
    Normally I'd expect pictures of food, so this is a step up for them

You know the deal, mate. They are not wise enough to debate you point-for-point on any issue so they resort to hyperbole tactics.

They are moronic fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      As I stated before Roach admits PEDs will be out of the system before a post fight urinalysis can detect it, now we know why Team Pac refuse to do random blood test, or why they want to know when they will be tested. Floyd was right about these guys, they are dirty.
      Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Do u not realize that different substances have different half-lives in the body?
      And didn't they agree to unlimited urine tests, anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

You know the deal, mate. They are not wise enough to debate you point-for-point on any issue so they resort to hyperbole tactics.

They are moronic fanboys.
        how have u managed to stay green, usually one word against Pac and your Red K

Comment

Do u not realize that different substances have different half-lives in the body?
          which Is why full OST is needed in boxing

Comment

And didn't they agree to unlimited urin
            Code:
            mb
            e tests, anyways?
            I've yet to see a urine test during the fight, Freddie Roach made it clear there is **** you can take just before a fight and its out urine detection by the end of the fight. Weren't you watching the PPV Saturday, this was on national tv.

Comment

Manny "Panama" Pacquiao, Pac hitting that bottle

Comment

And they asked for a urine test. Not a blood test. And they still fought him.

Comment

BUT WAIT! FREDDIE SAID THEY AGREED TO OST! BUT TEAM PACQUIAO SAID 14 DAYS THEN ON 24 7 THEY SAID 7 DAYS. IDK MY BFF JILL?

Comment

enough said m.i.c.---it's so obvious manny is hiding something, but he will be exposed---floyd's not afraid to show people that his wins are natural--he has nothing to hid--why does manny? coz he's doping---i don't give 2 ****'s who on here dislikes it---

Comment

But wait, Ellerbie said "No negotiations happened"

Comment

Working...
                      X