No announcement yet.

ùnfùcking believable !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    the cop was driving when he spotted the stopped car u idiot! LOL!! the stopped car wasnt moving and other cars was honking thats when the cop went to see what was going on. are u really this slow dude?? LOL. do u need everything to be written out for u to believe it? do u need them to say the cop was following them with his lights on and everything? LOL.. if he cop wasnt trying to stop them, why did both of them got out the car for then?
    stick to the story, not your imagination.

I like this part:

"Natividad was released from the scene."
    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 10-30-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post

I like this part:

What imagination are u talking about? Read below LMFAO! Bye!

The incident began when Natividad was a passenger in a car driven by his friend, who suddenly began having seizures at the stop light.

“I wasn’t sure what was going on,” Natividad said in an interview with Photography is Not a Crime Monday.

“The light turned green and cars were honking and he was unresponsive, making these weird movements.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post

I like this part:

Following an investigation. He was detained with cause for thirty minutes and cleared at the scene so the system worked as it should.

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
        the car the drove off followed by the officer with out his siren and lights on.
        Where are you getting the information that the officer did not activate his emergency equipment? The full story is that the car pulled over a short difference from the intersection then both guys got out of the car. For an officer there are numerous danger signs here. Medical emergency, smell of marijuana, driving off while the officer was reaching into the car, pulling over and getting out of the car, it's really not surprising nor in any way wrong for the cops to pull their firearms. He did his job correctly and some rotten little fucktard decides that he's going to make the news by being a prick.

Notice at no point did he have anything to say about his idiot friend who got in the car stoned as fuck and took off from police. If I'd been in that situation I would have been furious at my idiotic friend.

Comment

Working...
        X