Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Says Kessler Rematch Talks Are Going Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I remember correctly fighters with a UK boxing liscence are tested at random throughout the year so the chances of Froch using roids are slim IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Bute looks more comfortable at LHW. He'll duck Froch, or run like a bit** and get a gift decision.
      He can run but he can't hide.

Comment

This is the fight of 2013 IMO assuming Floyd v PAC & Haye v Vitali won't happen. I don't think either of them should be chasing Ward. At the Khan fight Ward said "I don't have to do (travel) anything. I'm the SMW champion" - forgetting that he got his belts from two champions who traveled to his home country and state to fight him. He's a great fighter Ward, not super entertaining but with that mindset he will never go down as a legend. I have my money on Kessler and if this fight gets made in the o2 you can bet I'll be screaming in the crowd with a nice pint and a tuxedo.

Comment

Bute got his ass kicked and wants none of Froch, who himself fears no man! WAR Froch!!

Comment

lol @ the thought of Froch being on PEDs. The guy who said that is obviously trolling for attention.

Bute got destroyed fair and square and nothing I saw in his last fight makes me think that a rematch would go any differently.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Its guaranteed to be a great fight, but I'd personally prefer a Kessler- Ward instead as the chance of making that fight will never be bigger than now.
            Fighting Ward will become a bigger and bigger event the longer he stays unbeaten. He isn't going anywhere and his star is just going to shine brighter as time goes by.

Comment

Discussed Bute vs. Rodriquez Fight

I heard talk of Bute fighting Edwin Rodriquez in March. I would love to see it.

Comment

James Degale never had Froch in mind, nor George Groves.
                But since Carl Froch has proved to the world that he was afraid to face the mandatory challenger Adonis Stevenson, every high ranked UK opponent wants to beat up the cobra, and grab the IBF super middleweight belt.

Eddie Hearn hope that the IBF will allow a fight between Froch and Kessler in late May 2013, by neutralizing the mandatory fight that he is suppose to perform against Stevenson before March 2013.
                This attempt came after the IBF claimed they wouldn’t accept to grant permission to bypass the mandatory challenger Stevenson, by agreeing a Froch-Bute 2.

Andre Ward finally understood how frightened Carl Froch was to face Adonis Stevenson, which is why he tries to bypass Kelly Pavlik to unify the titles by requesting to re-terminate Froch again, to win the first Undisputed champion title of this division.

Carl Froch said few months ago, he would vacate the IBF belt to fight Kessler & Ward; (Like he was the King of the world) or something.
                But since he claimed he would fight Kessler to unify the IBF and the minor WBA world title belt; it means Kessler won’t fight him if the belt is not involved.
                Ward already showed his wish, the unification; means Froch needs the IBF belt if he still plan a rematch with Ward. But I believe you find out that Froch never answered back the Ward invitation, by saying he would rather fight against DeGale than fighting Groves. (He punk’d)…

Now I believe Froch’s really afraid to loose.
                Loosing against Ward would drastically reduce his retirement revenus, but loosing against Stevenson would mean the end of his career.

There is no other way you could run Froch, stop being coward and go fight Stevenson; to at least lose your battle with dignity…

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►
                Last edited by TheThirdEye; 12-19-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

But since Carl Froch has proved to the world that he was afraid to face the mandatory challenger Adonis Stevenson, every high ranked UK opponent wants to beat up the cobra, and grab the IBF super middleweight belt.

Eddie Hearn hope that the IBF will allow a fight between Froch and Kessler in late May 2013, by neutralizing the mandatory fight that he is suppose to perform against Stevenson before March 2013.
                  This attempt came after the IBF claimed they wouldn’t accept to grant permission to bypass the mandatory challenger Stevenson, by agreeing a Froch-Bute 2.

Andre Ward finally understood how frightened Carl Froch was to face Adonis Stevenson, which is why he tries to bypass Kelly Pavlik to unify the titles by requesting to re-terminate Froch again, to win the first Undisputed champion title of this division.

Carl Froch said few months ago, he would vacate the IBF belt to fight Kessler & Ward; (Like he was the King of the world) or something.
                  But since he claimed he would fight Kessler to unify the IBF and the minor WBA world title belt; it means Kessler won’t fight him if the belt is not involved.
                  Ward already showed his wish, the unification; means Froch needs the IBF belt if he still plan a rematch with Ward. But I believe you find out that Froch never answered back the Ward invitation, by saying he would rather fight against DeGale than fighting Groves. (He punk’d)…

Loosing against Ward would drastically reduce his retirement revenus, but loosing against Stevenson would mean the end of his career.

There is no other way you could run Froch, stop being coward and go fight Stevenson; to at least lose your battle with dignity…

It's 'lose' brother. A fighter doesn't fight on the road as much as Froch does against top champions and contenders if he's afraid to lose.

Stevenson will likely get his shot down the line if he's still around, same for Groves and DeGale. Froch wants to try to avenge his defeats first.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Doesn't he mean that by the end of 2012 they will have the Froch-Kessler fight signed?
                  Of course yeah, my mistake, for some reason I thought he was referring to 2013.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 12-19-2012, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post

Streetsweeper KTFO 2 Stevenson.

Has he avenged that brutal defeat yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      I think Froch wants to avoid a rematch in Montreal, because he'll be tested for PEDs.
                      Just what kind of **** is this? Seriously, what the hell?

Comment

Working...
                      X