No announcement yet.

What are the chances pac-bradley outsells floyd-cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
    If Canelo was in PAC's undercard I think it could outsell Mayweather vs Cotto.
    The reason that Canelo does not want to be on Floyd's undercards is that Canelo sells a lot of PPV that he does not get credit for and that he does not get paid for, because you all know how Floyd is, he thinks he sells all the PPV's by himself.
    Floyd sells million plus no matter who he is fighting or is on the undercard. How many ppv units has canelo sold? Oh yeah 0 because he NEVER F***ing headlined a ppv, hes a hbo fighter.

Comment

zero. nobody knows who bradley is or cares

Comment

I can't wait for Alvarez to headline a PPV card. All this Canelo is on the card so its going to do numbers because of him is straight up garbage. Willing to bet a 1mill in points if Canelo headlines a ppv in his next fight and it isn't against PBF it will not do over 300K. Nobody really cares or knows who the hell Canelo is besides hardcore fans and Mexicans. That combo doesn't equal big sales.

Comment

none imo.

one card is being carried by 1 superstar.

the other card is being carried by 1 superstar + 1 star.

Comment

honestly it stands a pretty good chance at it. think about it they gonna say Manny already knocked Cotto out, they wont care about the circumstances that behind that fight they only see the TKO win for Manny. I think the deflation of hype for this fight along with the inflation of Manny's fame and reputation and I can see it being possible, do I personally feel like it will? Nope..

I just say this in the interest of fairness and the interest neutrality, the facts are the facts and fact is Manny has already shown an ability to sell more than 1 million PPV's in fights where he is the only draw, in fights where the other guy has no real fan base. that is a fact that can't be overlooked so yes it IS possible, in MY personal opinion though, all possibilities aside I think Mayweather-Cotto will sell more...

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              No chance it's on Cinco De Mayo and Canelo is on the card.
              yeah and like everyone else has mentioned, floyd and cotto are big household names whereas bradley is still relatively unknown to casual boxing fans. i'm sure the numbers will still do well with pac vs bradley..but i highly doubt it matches or does any better than floyd vs cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X