Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd will face Collazo in September if he beats Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    One thing I will say, Brian Kenney was hoping Floyd would lose to either Baldomir or Hatton, by it didn't happen. These interviews make Kenney look like a hater, and make Floyd look like he was telling he truth all along.
    Damn brian was wrong for that. Floyd actually handeld that good.

Comment

Oh for fucks sake let's hope not. I don't care how good he looks against Khan.

Comment

Just the thought of this matchup bores me. There is nothing intriguing or exciting about it.

Hopefully, Thurman manages to build enough of a rep by then which I doubt. Or someone else like Maidana did in December.

Comment

Floyd vs Collazo...there is no way in hell they could even try to sell that fight with a straight face. Simply wont happen.

Comment

Floyd's September Options:

1.) Manny Pacquiao (The fight everyone wants but we all know the problems with Bob Arum.)

2.) Amir Khan (It's the most likely choice but we do though have an issue with Ramadan.)

3.) Ruslan Provodnikov (If I was a betting man, this is the fight I see happening. Schaffer giving the go-ahead for Barclays Center seems like something is up and I would love to see Mayweather vs. Provodnikov, too many people underestimate the "Siberian Rocky".)

4.) Danny Garcia (His team is probably feeling stupid for not taking the Floyd fight when they were primed to grab it, now they look really dumb and Floyd may bypass him anyways.)

5.) Luis Collazo (If he beats Khan in stunning fashion and Floyd doesn't have any other options, I can see this fight getting made. Just make sure to put Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares as the co-main event to help sell this bad-boy.)

Other Candidates: Paulie Malignaggi (If he beats Shawn Porter.), Keith Thurman (If Floyd really wants a challenge against a young hungry lion.) or Shawn Porter (If he gets a crushing KO and takes a tune-up in June while looking extremely good.)

Comment

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
              Floyd's September Options:

1.) Manny Pacquiao (The fight everyone wants but we all know the problems with Bob Arum.)

2.) Amir Khan (It's the most likely choice but we do though have an issue with Ramadan.)

3.) Ruslan Provodnikov (If I was a betting man, this is the fight I see happening. Schaffer giving the go-ahead for Barclays Center seems like something is up and I would love to see Mayweather vs. Provodnikov, too many people underestimate the "Siberian Rocky".)

4.) Danny Garcia (His team is probably feeling stupid for not taking the Floyd fight when they were primed to grab it, now they look really dumb and Floyd may bypass him anyways.)

5.) Luis Collazo (If he beats Khan in stunning fashion and Floyd doesn't have any other options, I can see this fight getting made. Just make sure to put Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares as the co-main event to help sell this bad-boy.)

Other Candidates: Paulie Malignaggi (If he beats Shawn Porter.), Keith Thurman (If Floyd really wants a challenge against a young hungry lion.) or Shawn Porter (If he gets a crushing KO and takes a tune-up in June while looking extremely good.)
              Lucas Matthysse? He's fighting next weekend. I think people would rather watch that than Collazo, Malignaggi, Garcia or Provo.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                lol such simplicity..... Keep playing ignorant.

lol simplicity.

whats matter? can't write more than 1 line response now?
                your responses are getting worst...
                you are not as bright as you PRETEND to be and is get expose.

everyone is waiting to assess your next response...

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Lucas Matthysse? He's fighting next weekend. I think people would rather watch that than Collazo, Malignaggi, Garcia or Provo.
                  I would watch him fight Matthysse, but I would watch Ruslan Provodnikov over any of these choices not named Manny Pacquiao. Provodnikov is a better fighter than Matthysse to me, hands down and the 2 losses he suffered could be argued that he won both those fights. Ruslan is truly coming into his own and making elite fighters quit on the stool. Ruslan's stock only rises if Alvarado KO's Marquez on May 17th which is a possibility, Marquez has a shaky chin.

Comment

Working...
                  X