No announcement yet.

Angel Garcias boxrec page

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Unhealthy obsession is right. This is his second Garcia-hate thread in the last 3 days lol

thaz it?? well shit son, that itself surprises me that number is so low. but dont worry, the closer the swifty fight gets, the more garcia family threads we'll get. of this, I am certain

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      He was a terrible boxer but he's a great troll and helps Danny when the media are there, he knows how to play the game, just a shame his boxing wasnt as good as his smack talking or he would have given Mayorga a run

Comment

Angel Garcia.......boxed. He has helped his son get within an inch of going to the Olympics and to a world championship and millions of dollars. How many people posting on here or in the media have either boxed or trained a fighter? Not many, I imagine. Yet, because Angel wasn't a successful boxer some think he has less of a right to critique fighters and talk crap about them, while it's OK for the non-participants to do so........

Comment

every body doesnt have it....

Comment

are you sure it is him? i'm not saying it's not, but it's probably a relatively common name.

he trained a very good fighter in danny garcia. whether or not he can duplicate that remains to be seen.

i appreciate some of his antics.

Comment

Angel Garcia.. That could be anyone TBH.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6559&cat=boxer

EARL YOU SUCK!!!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Of course he lives through his son at least that much is evident.

His job other then trainer is to get in the head of his son's opponents, seems like he's doing a pretty good job at that. I take what he says with a grain of salt.
                  I laugh at it, I think he's funny. Some people get pissed, but they should learn how not to take this kind of thing personal.

Comment

Was he a boxer himself?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      I laugh at it, I think he's funny. Some people get pissed, but they should learn how not to take this kind of thing personal.
                      i agree with this, but how can the TS not take it personally when his boy khan got obliterated by swifty. TS must also be an ashley theophane fan, cause one of the other days where he was graspin at straws, he was makin threads about "why wont you rematch theophane, garcia?" it was quite funny. pitiful, but funny nevertheless...

Comment

Working...
                      X