Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Victor Conte think of Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    conte also says they should call marquez vs pacquiao 4
    memo vs ariza 2 "chemical warfare"

Comment

Conte said he is HIGHLY suspicious of Pacquaio lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
        Conte said he is HIGHLY suspicious of Pacquaio lol
        Wonder why Hauser or Montaya haven't written articles on this.

Doesn't fit the agenda never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Wonder why Hauser or Montaya haven't written articles on this.

Doesn't fit the agenda never mind.
          Because the articles they write about are about USADA, VADA, and Golden Boy's shadiness in misinformation about drug samples. Pacquiao hasn't taken their tests.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            yeah. Conte is suspicious of everyone haha, but he is very suspicious of Floyds so called testing the most, because its not true olympic style.
            Style doesnt mean exact , change the the word to Olympic type testing ! are you that stupid that you cant see the difference between a pro boxer and an Olympic athlete training for 1 event every 4 years .

They are implementing a type of Olympic testing that tests blood for PEDS while they are in training for a fight , no point testing 6mths earlier because its a total waste of money and time to test if your sitting on the couch , PEDS only help if your in FULL training , that simple point is very relevant concerning pro boxing and the way fighters train .

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Because the articles they write about are about USADA, VADA, and Golden Boy's shadiness in misinformation about drug samples. Pacquiao hasn't taken their tests.
              And about internet rumors.

Comment

And about internet rumors.
                And off course Floyds name is the headline how ironic , these people cant sell their propagandas without using Floyds name , now all you need these days is to say I have no source but its a real rumor , unreal what people will swallow .

Comment

Indeed, it wouldn't fit the story since it is shady in a completely different way. Also I have yet to read a 10,000 word expose on how Top Rank is shady but he seems to hit everyone else so one has to ask why does he spare Top Rank.

Every time I read him it always comes back to that, not to mention all the times it seems Top Rank is the main source of his info like back in his HBO bashing days (and soon to be Showtime bashing future).

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Indeed, it wouldn't fit the story since it is shady in a completely different way. Also I have yet to read a 10,000 word expose on how Top Rank is shady but he seems to hit everyone else so one has to ask why does he spare Top Rank.

Every time I read him it always comes back to that, not to mention all the times it seems Top Rank is the main source of his info like back in his HBO bashing days (and soon to be Showtime bashing future).
                    That was always funny.

The only promoter of record for all those HBO articles was Bob Arum.

Comment

I wonder if Pacquiao will sue Conte for saying what he believes.
                      PAC had already sued those who defamed him and won. Waiting on roidweather to do the same thing. But he won't cuz it will mean his drug test records will be revealed

Comment

Working...
                      X