No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Praises Danny, Talks Berto-Ortiz, Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Praises Danny, Talks Berto-Ortiz, Juanma

Pre-fight fussing and feuding with his own brother and his ex-fighter "Vicious" Victor Ortiz aside, trainer Robert Garcia is taking the high road in the wake of his former pupil's smashing, upset victory over previously unbeaten WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto.

[Click Here To Read More]

"I rooted against Victor, not for Berto and not against my brother."

Almost sounds like it doesn't make sense, but I get what the guy is saying. I want to see Rios Vs. Ortiz at some point, but I do wish this silly stuff could be put to rest. Both men are in the spotlight now and it'd be nice if boxing could get away from SOME of this stuff.

In any event, he was able to give Victor his props without being petty about it. Good read.

Comment

Robert needs to grow up, be mature, let it go, stop hatin, he's lookin small and foolish on this one. His hate is not affecting anyone but him inside. KARMAS A *****, and if he keeps this attitude up, Karma will come Knockin, mark my words. God runs the universe, not Aliens and Easter Egg Bunnys, LOL

Comment

you guys need to stop being gay and hating on Robert. Regardless you agree with him or not I would rather have a person "keep it real" in an interview instead of someone just giving PC bull**** answers. He gave Victor his props so you cant say he's hating, he has personal problems with Victor so OF COURSE HE ISNT GOING TO ROOT FOR HIM! There is nothing wrong with that.

Im an eagles fan, and I hope McNabb (Danny Garcia) has a good game but I could give a **** if the Washington Redskins (Team Ortiz) win.

Do you idiots get it?

Comment

Originally posted by SunDown View Post
          you guys need to stop being gay and hating on Robert. Regardless you agree with him or not I would rather have a person "keep it real" in an interview instead of someone just giving PC bull**** answers. He gave Victor his props so you cant say he's hating, he has personal problems with Victor so OF COURSE HE ISNT GOING TO ROOT FOR HIM! There is nothing wrong with that.

Im an eagles fan, and I hope McNabb (Danny Garcia) has a good game but I could give a **** if the Washington Redskins (Team Ortiz) win.

Do you idiots get it?
          Idiot? All I said was this is petty. (Obvious) And that it should be dealt with, like men deal with it. (Douche bag)

Got it?

Comment

^^I was more talking to mananimal

but if the shoe fitsss

Comment

lol had Ortiz lost, I bet Robert would have had a LOT more to say.

Comment

Robert would be a good trainer for Juanma...

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                  "I rooted against Victor, not for Berto and not against my brother."

Almost sounds like it doesn't make sense, but I get what the guy is saying. I want to see Rios Vs. Ortiz at some point, but I do wish this silly stuff could be put to rest. Both men are in the spotlight now and it'd be nice if boxing could get away from SOME of this stuff.

In any event, he was able to give Victor his props without being petty about it. Good read.
                  I read that the exact same way. Too bad they can't get passed all this ****. I don't mind people having problems with each other, but it's kinda sad when two brothers are going at it. I know business can be a *****, but family should always come before boxing or any other endeavor people are involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by SunDown View Post

Do you idiots get it?
                    do you get it? the issue isnt if he told the truth, its what his words mean, I dont care what Victor did or didint do, nor does it matter, at this point EVERYONE already knows that he dont like Ortiz, SOOOOO!!!...at this point , he needs to just SHUT UP, and once again stop Hatin, uuu! need to learn what Hate is, my friend, GROW UP

Comment

Working...
                    X