Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad admitts past relationships with guys!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
    lol I dont believe either of them are gay.

Though if NSB were the truth then it would be entirely likely, and maybe Vitali would jump in their and spitroast haye with his bro. I'm gonna stop now tho cos that would be quite disturbing.
    omg that is wrong lol

Comment

man how the **** do you get this **** off of your screen..im pissed off..you done ****ed my computer up with this dumbass ****

Comment

Some of the Haye fans really do seem to have a girlish fascination with him, especially Chunk and Davros.

Of course, Davros seems to have an attraction to all black fighters. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
          Some of the Haye fans really do seem to have a girlish fascination with him, especially Chunk and Davros.

Of course, Davros seems to have an attraction to all black fighters. :gay:
          What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
            That link appears to be a credible source. Google news should have it on their cover page...

What's with all the ****phobia? If this ridiculous BS were true would you feel worse having your favorite fighters keep losing to this allegedly "bisexual" dominant Champion?
            ricky hatton p4p #2? hahahaha

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
                If this ridiculous BS were true would you feel worse having your favorite fighters keep losing to this allegedly "bisexual" dominant Champion?
                Hell yeah i would, having a HW champion that loves to suk **** and knock people out isnt the type of champ i like to follow

Comment

Working...
                X