Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take THAT MMA!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this how insecure boxing fans have become. Take that MMA. LOL. What does that mean. MMA should be worried. We should be worried. Kimbo is more known that the whole p4p list now.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      Is this how insecure boxing fans have become. Take that MMA. LOL. What does that mean. MMA should be worried. We should be worried. Kimbo is more known that the whole p4p list now.
      sad but true.

kimbo is more known the royce gracie probably.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
        boxing was down but got back up and knocked out mma !!!!
        boxing has been around for 200 years, can mma go the distance ?
        no way ...

How about you get a ****ing clue.

Boxing is much older than that. And MMA is as old, if not older than boxing, if you would try to learn a little history instead of acting like a giant d-bag on these boards you would learn that first traces of pankration, a sport very similar to today's mma was already praticed in greek olympics at around 600 B.C.

I find these topics dumb as hell, i like both boxing and MMA and i have no problem seeing them coexist. If you don't like MMA don't watch it and shut the **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
          Kimbo Slice is a joke of an MMA fighter, that's what he is. And, it's not about insecurity, it's all the bull**** MMA fans talk on how their sport is better than boxing or whatever when that is clearly not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            Kimbo Slice is a joke of an MMA fighter, that's what he is. And, it's not about insecurity, it's all the bull**** MMA fans talk on how their sport is better than boxing or whatever when that is clearly not the case.
            i don't see that too much. if anything all i see is mma are not skilled posts.

agree about kimbo though but i guess he can be mma's version of butterbean.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              How about you get a ****ing clue.

Boxing is much older than that. And MMA is as old, if not older than boxing, if you would try to learn a little history instead of acting like a giant d-bag on these boards you would learn that first traces of pankration, a sport very similar to today's mma was already praticed in greek olympics at around 600 B.C.

I find these topics dumb as hell, i like both boxing and MMA and i have no problem seeing them coexist. If you don't like MMA don't watch it and shut the **** up.

I like the greek olympics argument. LOL Get real. The fact of the matter is MMA hasn't existed as a recognized until just recently-early 90's. It will never have the great history boxing does.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                I like the greek olympics argument. LOL Get real. The fact of the matter is MMA hasn't existed as a recognized until just recently-early 90's. It will never have the great history boxing does.
                ouch! that hurts. i've used that greek argument too. even the japanese samurai argument. ha ha ha

it's true what you say about mma but only for the u.s.

brazil had vale tudo fights for a long time now. the gracies started it there and i think helio and carlos gracie (the 2 founders of bjj) are in their 80's now.

people dont know this but there was ufc before ufc in japan called pancrase which is still around. when ken shamrock fought in the 1st ufc he was already a pancrase champion and had been there for a while.

it's true about mma being only 15 years old in the u.s. though.

Comment

mma is for sissys . pavlik represents boxing
                  kimbo represents mma . enuff said ...

Comment

Of course mma is older than Boxing. It was started by cavemen after all.
                    But I though we evolved from that.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
                      mma is for sissys . pavlik represents boxing
                      kimbo represents mma . enuff said ...
                      ok. 4th time i heard that now or is it 3rd. i forgot.

a lie told often enough becomes truth - lenin

Comment

Working...
                      X