• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more "Manny's illiterate" jokes either

Comment

He's drinking Ariza's juice.

Surprised that wasn't said already.

Comment

No more catchweight jokes, no more ariza shakes, they couldnt even attack JMM anymore (but they love and thankful for JMM Ofcourse) no more pac is illiterate.

Comment

"alex ariza is a strong champion."

Comment

I've made plenty of ariza shakes jokes since he started helping floyd.

So much so I got called a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              Since Alex Ariza appeared at Floyd Mayweather's boxing gym, i don't hear or see any comments about the "Ariza shakes". And i wonder... What happened?
              absolutely there will still be shake jokes manny kept drinking em on you tube on arizas videos but they would not tell the guy what it was besides that it was designed specifically for manny. Well see what happens but there is no doubt about it that ariza is shady as hell. I mean if you dont think he was doing anything shady at the wild card or just in general then your fooling yourself. Obviously i dont know that for a fact but we also dont technically know bonds ever did anything. If mayweather continues working with him and it was nnot just a way to get in maidanas camps head then he for sure will get shake jokes

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                "alex ariza is a strong champion."
                "He's a hell of a fighter, I commend him"

Comment

Floyd fanboys are the funniest thing on this site besides daggum..

Just a bunch of bytches

Floyd is juicing, why else would he bring in Ariza... It's not for some secret leg stretches

Comment

flow-moes exposed hahahahaha

Comment

Don't worry. Once Ariza burns all of his bridges, and is left with no job, he'll come out with a tell all book in Jose Canseco style.

He'll throw everyone under the bus, and confirm what most intelligent fans already know. That everyone in boxing including guys like Floyd, Marquez and Pac, are juicing to some extend.

Comment

Working...
                      X