Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So many Elie Seckbach videos here in NonStopBoxing Section, I think that.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    ....Boxingscene should pay Seckbach. Everybody posts Vids of him (me included) but nobody pays him. And no, I am not Elie Seckbach, but I watch his vids on youtube (A LOT!!) and also here on boxingscene. I see all these bums on HBO making tons of money, but why don't they hire Seckbach? Is he annoying sometimes? Yes. Does he make the best boxing interviews on the whole internet? Hell Yeah.
    Your opinions?
    I dont like seckback, but man this guy gets GREAT Footage...he updates his channel, 24/7...everytime I log on my computer, no matter what time it is...I log on at 5 am, I log on at 2 am, I log on at 10pm, I log on at 6 pm, I ALWAYS see new vids...I love what he gives the boxing fans...NO one can give us that stuff!

Comment

he gets paid from youtube... he is a youtube partner.. he dont have to have over 1million views..... he gets paid per click and by the subscriber count

also gets paid thru adsense for all his videos that have ads in the beginning of them

Comment

Absolutely not.

Seckbach is into video advertising more than he is into journalism.
        The fighters he hypes are the ones that should pay him. Robert García should pay him.

Comment

Working...
        X