Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for the Strikeforce heavyweight fights this weekend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just really dislike Barnett so I'm goin with Rodgers by KO based strictly on my hatred for Barnett.

I also like Overeem by KO to avenge his loss to Werdum

Comment

The Reem putting verdum to sleep nitey-nite style

Comment

Alistair via KO in the 1st round and as for Barnett/Rogers, I don't know. Josh could take Brett down and win via submission or decision but Rogers can catch him with a big shot, I don't know who to pick in that one.

Comment

Barnet wins by decison, and overreem by KO

Comment

I'm actually gonna get a lil crazy and change my pick to Rogers by KO. I don't know I have the same feeling I had when Rogers KO'd Arlovski which I predicted. I just have this weird feeling Rogers is going to KO him. It's not like Barnett has some unbreakable chin, it's been taken out numerous times and maybe this is the layoff that hurts him especially since he probably ain't gonna be able to use steroids without being caught AGAIN for the 50th time.

It was hard to take on Overeem when his strength is his striking but with Fedor his camp got him well prepared and he was a ****in problem for Fedor. I could see him training real hard for this and pulling the upset.

Comment

The reem and barnett by ko .. bought tickets when they went on sale.. watched pac and marg and marquez and diaz live.. but this is my first Mma fights im excited.. sucks carano isn't fighting tho

Comment

Working...
              X