No announcement yet.

The REAL reason people pick Golovkin over Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post

This is why Canelo has fought at 155lbs for the past 4/5 fights because he's not a middleweight even though the middleweight limit is 155-160?

That's just awful bait.
    I know what MW is.

Question is if he makes 160lb in his next fight, do you think he is going to look ripped? I think he comes in as in shape as DLH did vs Sturm. No point in ruining your career trying to rush up in weight when you know you're gonna have excessive fat up there. Can't imagine Canelo looking ripped at full 160 right now, maybe after 2-3 MW fights.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      no need to get upset,im not reffering to all pac fans but a large majority of the fanatical ones moved over to GGG and that is undenyable facts

and im only picking pascal because its in canada and its going the distance,ive already stated kovalve is the superior boxer
      Another way to look at it might be that Floyd fans love to hate on guys they doubt Floyd would ever fight. Even most hardcore Floyd loyalists doubted he'd ever fight Pac until it happened all of a sudden

The calling card of any Fl0mo is claiming hypothetical victories over guys Floyd can't/won't fight.

Comment

This is why Canelo has fought at 155lbs for the past 4/5 fights because he's not a middleweight even though the middleweight limit is 155-160?

That's just awful bait.
        Well moving up 1 pound is different from moving up 6, yeah fighting at 155 is a ***** move by Canelo, but he definitley should move up these 5 pounds the right way and not rush into fighting GGG at his first fight at 160, in the meanwhile he should give the WBC belt to the guy who deserves it which is GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
          Another way to look at it might be that Floyd fans love to hate on guys they doubt Floyd would ever fight. Even most hardcore Floyd loyalists doubted he'd ever fight Pac until it happened all of a sudden

The calling card of any Fl0mo is claiming hypothetical victories over guys Floyd can't/won't fight.
          i never claimed it to be a victory for TBE when canelo beats ggg's butt,i put my chips on canelo because he is the SUPERIOR boxer and is GGG's biggest test

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I know what MW is.

Question is if he makes 160lb in his next fight, do you think he is going to look ripped? I think he comes in as in shape as DLH did vs Sturm. No point in ruining your career trying to rush up in weight when you know you're gonna have excessive fat up there. Can't imagine Canelo looking ripped at full 160 right now, maybe after 2-3 MW fights.
            Lol. That's a horrible example. Oscar started at Super Feather...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              Well moving up 1 pound is different from moving up 6, yeah fighting at 155 is a ***** move by Canelo, but he definitley should move up these 5 pounds the right way and not rush into fighting GGG at his first fight at 160, in the meanwhile he should give the WBC belt to the guy who deserves it which is GGG.
              What is the right way?
              You're all acting like he is tiny the guy is huge on the fight night, he'd have absolutely ZERO problem making weight and would no doubt hit 180lbs on night of the fight he is likely another Chavez Jr in the making with his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                yup,i agree

thats why most new GGG fans (ex pac fans) hate canelo so much,because in order to praise him ur basically praising TBE who beat that ass

TBE had to drain Canelo with a catchweight in a division he won titles in twice before, and STILL only got a majority decision lolol

TBE fans everywhere are hoping like hell that canelo ducks ggg, because when ggg puts canelo on the floor they know whats up.......

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Lol. That's a horrible example. Oscar started at Super Feather...
                  It's an example of how a fighter who has not yet grown into a weight class can end up being bad. Canelo started at 140 like Cotto. And like Cotto, he would look fat at full 160.

Comment

What is the right way?
                    You're all acting like he is tiny the guy is huge on the fight night, he'd have absolutely ZERO problem making weight and would no doubt hit 180lbs on night of the fight he is likely another Chavez Jr in the making with his weight.
                    its just excuses. Canelo dont have to weigh 160. He can weight 157, or 155, or 154.5, or whatever he wants. They are just making excuses for him trying to physically diminish ggg

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      It's an example of how a fighter who has not yet grown into a weight class can end up being bad. Canelo started at 140 like Cotto. And like Cotto, he would look fat at full 160.
                      come on man he was FIFTEEN YEARS OLD

quit being an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X