Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather would embarrass Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yeah, I put money down that Mayweather would stop thurman he dont deserve no damn Mayweather fight fuck no.

Comment

It seems like Khan is really the most deserving for the fight at this point.

Comment

People put too much Stock in guys with a great KO record early in their career but a lot of it is because of the level of competition. A lot of guys walk through most of their first 20 opponents. Let's be realistic, it's not like Thurman has been walking through people considered world class.

Now he's at the level where he can land the exact shots he wants when he wants and the shots that used to put guys down at not doing that anymore. This is when you need to start showing what else you can do.

Maybe he will become an elite righter and one of the p4p best, time will tell but people need to stop putting so much hype on guys who are blasting through C and D or worse level fighters in their first 20 fights, not just Thurman but others too, because it's actually not even that uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          This fight would no way in hell even be close..Thurman seems to be getting worse
          I agree with you larold

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            People put too much Stock in guys with a great KO record early in their career but a lot of it is because of the level of competition. A lot of guys walk through most of their first 20 opponents. Let's be realistic, it's not like Thurman has been walking through people considered world class.

Now he's at the level where he can land the exact shots he wants when he wants and the shots that used to put guys down at not doing that anymore. This is when you need to start showing what else you can do.

Maybe he will become an elite righter and one of the p4p best, time will tell but people need to stop putting so much hype on guys who are blasting through C and D or worse level fighters in their first 20 fights, not just Thurman but others too, because it's actually not even that uncommon.
            Exactly i've been saying this. Most of these guys looks beastly against limited opp but once they step up they're not too impressive.

Comment

sadly i agree on both counts

Floyd beats him no question; and Thurman seems to be regressing. When did he become a less fluid version of Lara?

I remember I thought he would be p4p top 10. Meh

Comment

No doubt floyd schools him unless thurman lands with a lucky punch .

Comment

Agree 100%. I seriously dont see anything special in Thurman. I am really trying. I like his attitude and all but hes not on Floyd level, not even close...

People will miss Floyd and Pac when they gone.

Comment

he will try to outbox floyd, and we know how that ends

Comment

juts dont know how well Keith would respond to all the hugging and clinching and running

Comment

Working...
                      X