Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum - Dubai 'set to host huge boxing show' in November - Loma/Walters and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

while Lomachenko made history by winning a world title in just his second professional bout.

Comment

If he could pull it off, it would be a very good event.

Comment

Khan vs Pac wud be ideal

Comment

That's a strong card from top to bottom, so I'm doubtful.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Loma vs Walters

i pray this happens
            How good is the guy he's fighting Saturday night?? I remember seeing him on ESPN I think wreck somebody but I was drunk. Lol

Comment

I still don't understand why Lomachenko is only fighting TWO times a year! I know that the Walters fight is important (unless Marriaga beats him on Saturday), but Lomachenko should realistically be staying active right now! He has to start building a name for himself, granted if he beats Walters he'll earn a lot of respect, but still he should be aiming to stay acitve. I wonder if it's his choice to only fight this much or if it's Arum with his BS.

Comment

Venue will be packed... with the spirits of the dead migrant workers on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  I still don't understand why Lomachenko is only fighting TWO times a year! I know that the Walters fight is important (unless Marriaga beats him on Saturday), but Lomachenko should realistically be staying active right now! He has to start building a name for himself, granted if he beats Walters he'll earn a lot of respect, but still he should be aiming to stay acitve. I wonder if it's his choice to only fight this much or if it's Arum with his BS.
                  As you say, it's just the ol' bastard again

Comment

Arum is a visionary when it comes to things like this. He always sees the bigger picture in making boxing as global a brand as possible.

Comment

Also... what's the source of this?
                      Nietes is the last Filipino champ (not counting Peltacorn) and people don't even know who he is... so if he got on this theoretical card, that'd be dope

Comment

Working...
                      X