Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are all the guys that Manny knocked out that were bigger than him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly............

Exactly. These humans like to talk out of there asses with no proof. They are a bunch of followers, not real fans. Manny has never Ko'ed an opponent bigger than himself. Roidquez damn near knocked Alvarado out of the opposite side of the ring and these idiots still aren't convinced. Smh. And we all know that Alvarez is bigger than Roidquez. Manny has never done anything like that. EVER!

Comment

Pacquiao hurt and dropped people mostly because of his speed and crazy angles. He wasn't and isn't a big puncher above super-featherweight. He was very good puncher at lightweight, a big puncher at Jr Welter and a above avarage puncher at Welter.

The only fight that jumps out was the Hatton fight, but he landed a perfect punch that Ricky never saw coming.

He was at his most devastating as puncher at super-bantam, feather-weight and super-featherweight. There he was a bona-fide puncher and his destructions of iron jawed Morales and Barrera was a prove of that.

Comment

So in reality, there really isn't a horde of bigger guys that Manny was steadily knocking out left and right. It's just another one of those things that people make up to try and fit their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Margarito should have been stopped. Cotto was obliterated, even thought the stoppage was pity he did put Cotto down hard. If he had a killer instinct anymore he would have stopped Rios.
          Is that what they call it? killer instinct?
          I thought it was called steroids.

Comment

F10m0 myths.....these ghetto thugs can't fathom what a great fighter pac is. Pac dominated Cotto yet Cotto brutalized Paulie and arguably beag the duck. This fact eats them up inside and they lash out at pac like angry females.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
              F10m0 myths.....these ghetto thugs can't fathom what a great fighter pac is. Pac dominated Cotto yet Cotto brutalized Paulie and arguably beag the duck. This fact eats them up inside and they lash out at pac like angry females.
              I respect his skills but i still think he did steroids. He is a great fighter with or without them. Alot of great fighters used steroids.

Comment

manny is only knocking out bigger guys when they want to accuse pac of cheating. but when pac fans brag about how good manny is, all of a sudden pac is a bum LMAO!!

Comment

Working...
                X