Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wlad hate in here is out of control.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not really about Wlad hatred, it's about a disappointing fight that was dubbed the biggest fight of the decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      I blame Povetkin too, as mentioned in my own thread. But Wlad was content with a stinker of a fight. I haven't seen something like this since Ibragimov. It sucked, and I say this as the biggest Klitschko fan on this forum (others agree with me).
      Yup. It was horrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        It was more like average.
        The fact that that is an average Wlad fight is an indictment in and of itself. That was worse than Henry Akinwande's effort against Lennox.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          The fact that that is an average Wlad fight is an indictment in and of itself. That was worse than Henry Akinwande's effort against Lennox.
          Wlad probably held as much as Ali did. The later years of his reign was a hugfest extraordinaire. Sometimes people forget that. Just as much as people forget how much Lummox always held behind the head while hitting. And so on and so forth.

Comment

• james toney is gonna come out of retirement and UD b#tchko.

who's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Lol at Grabimir.

Grabimir Clinchko and older brother Shitali Quitschko.
              "Dr. Steel holder"

"Dr Velcro Hammer"

"Holdimir *****ko"

Comment

• "grabimir clinchko" is genuinely funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  "Dr. Steel holder"

"Dr Velcro Hammer"

"Holdimir *****ko"
                  LMFAO!! Hahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    "I've seen more technique in bar brawls than this fight" Larry Holmes

Actually the snoozefest agaisnt Ibragimov might just be worse.

Comment

• Grabhisear Clinchhisballs disappointed me last night. Totally turned off on this clown. Yeah he won, but now you know why casual fans can't latch on to this fool. When under pressure, this is what he does. Povetkin had the right game plan, but the wrong ref.

Comment

Working...
                      X