Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez :"I'm still number 1" Sergio breaks down the MW division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The division needs a four way unification.

Comment

middleweight is very hot right now ... though GGG is going to tidy things up pretty sharpish

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        middleweight is very hot right now ... though GGG is going to tidy things up pretty sharpish
        He's got time on his side he'll be aroud for a while. Martinez I'm not even sure if he wins his next fight vs whoever he fights...unless its at 154 which would be very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Never give Murray a rematch?

Sounds like sour grapes. Even Sergio knows he lost that one.
          That's what I was thinking. But I have to go back and watch the tape to see if there was a series of these alleged knee shots. Murray took it to home though

Comment

seems to me he knows murray deserves the rematch but he really doesn't want to give him one for whatever reasons.

but if martinez believes he's dirty i'll side with him he almost got koed by chavez and didn't complain about any dirtiness.

i love how he shi**ted on quillen intentional or not ,but i def agree martinez is the king at 160 until he's dethrone.

unlike most people i think he's got a lot left in the tank remember he started in boxing late but has taken some punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
              Golovkin's record is a joke. Go to Boxrec and check it. His 27 opponents sum up 111 KO losses, not counting their losses to Golovkin. There's even a guy who has 109 fights with 102 losses, 37 of them KOs. GGG has beaten just 1 competitive fighter: Macklin, who had already 2 KO losses before this fight. It is not fair that a guy intends to get a stardom status having fought a bunch of bums while others has such a hard way to get just a title fight.

GGG is good boy

Comment

Working...
              X