Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Huck: Vitali is Afraid of David Haye, Ran From Me Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali afraid of Haye ???? WHAT A JOKE !! Vitali willl make Haye wet his panties if they ever fought , just like his brother did. Haye will fight like a girl if ever faces Vitali, just like when he fought Wladmir.

Comment

Huck is always full of nonsensical garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
        Vitali afraid of Haye ???? WHAT A JOKE !! Vitali willl make Haye wet his panties if they ever fought , just like his brother did. Haye will fight like a girl if ever faces Vitali, just like when he fought Wladmir.
        Why did he duck him then?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
          Huck is a lousy joke. Lost to Lebedev, lost to Afolabi but wants to beat a Klitschko? The guy just wants PR and a big payday.
          I don't think he lost to Afolabi either fight. Both decisions were fair IMO. But he did arguably lose to Arslan in his last fight.

I like Huck, very entertaining fighter but I don't even think he thinks he could beat K2. Probably just wants the huge payday.

Comment

Huck Is An Idiot Looking For A Lottery Payday; Vitali Chased Haye For 2 Years!

Vitali chased that girl Haye before his brother drummed him, and after his brother drummed him. Vitali gave Haye EVERY chance in the world to fight and Haye retired instead, having just BS his waay into a Lottery Payday with Wlad, then was afraid to fight. Huck sees the payday Haye frauded everyone into and wants the same opportunity. These guys have no paydays in their division, and seek to BS everyone who will listen for a chance to run around the ring, not fight, cover up with a Klitschko. They do this in every division; talk smack, get the fight signed, bankroll the paycheck, then won't fight. HUCK is a fraud waiting to happen, just like his girlfriend Haye.

Comment

Huck nearly beat Povetkin, he's more deserving of a Klitschko shot than Charr, Wach, Thompson, Mormeck and Chambers were.

That being said I think Guillermo Jones beats him, if Afolabi doesn't do it first.

Comment

I dont think Vitali is fighting again. Hes not running, he has nothing to prove. He should retire now and not wait until its to late. Vitali has declined already.
                On the other hand it would be great to see someone beating him. Haye could do it. Vitali is just to much over the hill now to beat a guy like Haye. Of course some years ago Haye would not be a problem for Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                X