No announcement yet.

Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    where in the rules of boxing does it say a power punch counts more than a jab or a counter?

It doesn't,

If your opinion is power shots count more, then thats fine. But it isn't the rules.
    Green Karma sent

Comment

you still haven't answered the question. at this point its clear you wont because you and I both know that nowhere in the rules do power punches count more.

Like I said russian crushing you can score a fight however you like. but the rules are the rules. until such time as they are changed, a landed jab and a landed power punch count the same.

just like a dunk and a 22 footer, both 2 pts. just lik a 1 yd touchdown run and a 99 yard touchdown run. 6 pts. just like a 17 yard fg and a 65 yd fg. 3 pts.
      Actually it is considered among the criteria judges are supposed to use. You score based on who landed more hard, clean, effective punches in a round. A hard right hand is supposed to mean more than a jab or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashy Larryx
        Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

Was this thread influenced by the ''Mattysse is more deserving that Guerrero'' thread? I agree with the sentiments of this thread but coming from you this kind of response is getting repetitive.

im just laughing at how people get so excited about someone knocking out a c class fighter
        how many times did you spank hank after Floyd sucker kod Ortiz?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

you still haven't answered the question. at this point its clear you wont because you and I both know that nowhere in the rules do power punches count more.

Like I said russian crushing you can score a fight however you like. but the rules are the rules. until such time as they are changed, a landed jab and a landed power punch count the same.

just like a dunk and a 22 footer, both 2 pts. just lik a 1 yd touchdown run and a 99 yard touchdown run. 6 pts. just like a 17 yard fg and a 65 yd fg. 3 pts.
          I disagree i actually think a jab is like a lay-up and a power punch is like a 3-pointer. I also think you'd be an awful judge if you're saying a jab and a power punch are equally effective when scoring a fight cause they're not.

Comment

Working...
          X