No announcement yet.

Would you smash this or pass this? 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you smash this or pass this? 2.0

Not any other version of her...not the long haired...no the Disney (I know some of you sick fux like that sh#t) not the sporty version...but THIS exact same version with the new cut....

would you smash or pass?? wachugot???

is she a lakers fan?

Comment

OMG! Miley Cyrus cut her hair???

Comment

Da **** happened to her? Smash based on the fourth pic, pass on the other three.

Comment

short hair on top means bold in the bottom I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Not any other version of her...not the long haired...no the Disney (I know some of you sick fux like that sh#t) not the sporty version...but THIS exact same version with the new cut....

would you smash or pass?? wachugot???

Looks like she's been sucking on something pretty hard in that pic ...

On that basis alone ... she's good to go

Comment

her father is more hotter than her...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Looks like she's been sucking on something pretty hard in that pic ...

On that basis alone ... she's good to go
                yup! I am familiar with that look. they suck so much trying to get 'er done that their face swells slightly. those girls are keepers. when they start a job they finish it, gawd damn it!

Comment

In answer to Ricardo's thread question, the answer is yes. As punishment to Billy Ray for making Achy Breaky Heart.

phuckin' ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    yup! I am familiar with that look. they suck so much trying to get 'er done that their face swells slightly. those girls are keepers. when they start a job they finish it, gawd damn it!
                    I hear you bro! they that type that once they're done sucking they look at you while holding your junk with one hand like if she's holding a microphone after singing a song waiting for you to applaud.

Comment

Working...
                    X