Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Whoops Pacquiao and Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So obviously Mayweathers next fight will be against Bradley, just so he can say he beat someone else Manny couldn't (officially) beat!

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      So obviously Mayweathers next fight will be against Bradley, just so he can say he beat someone else Manny couldn't (officially) beat!
      I thought that after reading it too but doesn't Arum control Bradley's business?

It would be a typical Mayweather move though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Pac wins and thats a big mountain to climb i think the fight will happen. I know we have all heard or thought thst before but just a feeling.
        That feeling is a fart lol , your BS wants out .

Comment

• how long will the chicken team keep the fans waiting for the fight to happen? if chicken floyd can knock pacquiao out, so be it...make it happen...stop making pronouncement, boxing fans want action more than words...!!!!

Comment

• Yeah Roger... You've been saying this for the past 3 years except we haven't actually seen it. I'm more of a, see to to believe it kind of guy rather than going by a crack head's word. Although by the time they may actually fight, I may give Fraud Jr. a better shot at winning than he had before... A puncher/all action fighter's body never ages as well as a slick/duck/dodge/mover style boxer's body does. Yes, call it my early excuse for Pacquiao, but after all he's done in the early stages of his career, how could you hold anything against him at this point?

Comment

• The Mayweather's are nauseating in the way they view themselves as God's gift to mankind. Sick bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
                So obviously Mayweathers next fight will be against Bradley, just so he can say he beat someone else Manny couldn't (officially) beat!
                yeah, but Bradleys wit TR, so that aint happening either. Its really pathetic, bc as soon as I get it out of my mind that Pac-Mayweather will never happen, one of them has to bring it up like its still a possibility. Floyd obviously dont want it to happen or he wouldnt have so many excuses(steroid testing, purse split, etc.). Arum obviously dont want it to happen or he wouldnt have so many excuses(building a stadium, negotiating with G.B.P., etc) and Pac doesnt pressure Arum enough to do whatever it takes to make the fight.
                very fustrating that the fight that wouldve been the biggest fight in boxing history will never happen; or if it does, they will both be well beyond their prime. and there is no excuse - they're all at fault!

Comment

• since arum and pacquiao don't want to fight mayweather. then it will be bradley vs mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    lol learn to read, and come back for another attempt.

"floyd would whoop pac and bradley, and is better than 90% of fighters out there..." and to you this means pac is in that 10%. nice thought process tard
                    LMAO!!! Motherfucker got

Comment

Working...
                    X